vinapu

XBoysLand Pattaya closed

Confirmed, it's history.

Tonight there was a special monthly show at the original XBoys. The boys, waiters, mamasans are all in

XBoy now. We saw the 10pm show. Unfortunately , the air conditioning was very inadequate and I didn't see any

ceiling or wall fans.

There were an amazing number of Gogo boys and the stage was full. Customers and waiters were fanning them selves

with menus and a group of Japanese men in kimonos had their folding silk fans going.

Show was very hot at times and not hot other times. It was worth putting up with the stale smoky air and the heat but

just barely. Drinks were 240b./260b.

Great boys, lots of big boners but uncomfortable.

as long as boys are great and big boners can be seen I think we can  put up with hopefully temporarily inadequate A/C.

Good new s that boys and other XboysLand stuff found employment  in their sister bar

Thank you for an update

Guest blazer

Not surprising to me.  When I was there in December, very low attendance, short uninteresting show, high priced drinks, uninterested staff, and Mama Leila(sp) to boot. 

Temporarily or permanently? I am all in favor of closing some bars during low season (in this case easy because they have the same owner), so other bars have more staff and more customers.

Large sign outside XBoyland stating For Sale, For Rent.

The hideous Laila has survived and has moved

over to XBoys.

Temporarily or permanently? I am all in favor of closing some bars during low season (in this case easy because they have the same owner), so other bars have more staff and more customers.

while you are right problem with this approach is that closed bar is out of loop and it may take time before customers will start flowing in after re-opening. Ultimately it's up to owners to assess what makes better sense as they see the books.

So, a couple of the words about Xboys: I was there yesterday, about 18 boys, about 20 guest before 22 o'clock show.

No stunners at the stage and 4-5 I can think to off. Chang beer costed me 260 baht. I just drank a bottle and tipped the boy, I have known from July 2013. Escaped before show.

And yes, 2 days ago I saw a boy from XboysLand sitting in front of Xboys - so the staff should have moved there. Could not confirm mamasans - set there just 10 minutes.