Guest letmetellu

SEX ON THE BEACH AT NIGHT

Guest letmetellu

If you like trolling down on Dongtan Beach at night as some do, your now in for a big surprise even though there are now 85 Cameras fixed up to Monitors being supervised night and day, Plans are a foot to add many more so with the all new Beach Eliminations now the latest High definition Cameras, I would be careful where you leave your fishing tackle on the beach area at night now.

khun Ariyawat Nuamsawat,

Deputy Mayor Ronakit Ekasingh told a meeting of the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association on November 8 that the city had already installed 85 CCTVs with more planned for the future to remedy the crime problem in Pattaya, especially around Pattaya and Jomtien beaches.

Association president Thanet Suphornsahatrangsee chaired the PBTA meeting, held at the Green Park Resort.

Main item on the agenda was Pattaya

Last I read on Cameras was they did not have enough staff to watch the monitors or to interpret what was seen and not enough police to answer calls so its like the traffic lights leave em running or switch em off but no one takes them serious.

Well it's not 85 cameras on Dongtan Beach, it is that number on the whole of Pattaya and Jomtien beaches. Since the massive floodlighting of the beaches I hear that the numbers of people "going for a stroll" have increased but the numbers having sex has decreased.

Is this why no PGF Beach Party this year?