Guest Aussiebi14

What to do when not enjoying the locals

Guest Aussiebi14

So gents what does every one do when your in pattaya and your not in bed with a naked thai boy?

I get a bit bored of drinking each night wanted some ideas of what else is available in pattaya

Guest luvthai

Bowling and movies day trips to surrounding areas like the zoo and butterfly farms etc.  Long walks like Budda Hill Jomtiem and just people watching.

breakfast - 1 hr massage - stroll somewhere central - 2 hr  massage -  more strolling - bar - diner with the boy - show somewhere - world peace discussion with the boy in the room - boy tries to sleep, I keep harassing him -I give up -sleep - second round of discussion - breakfast again / in Pattaya alone so far, in Bkk almost always in company on the boy / .

Sounds boring but this is my routine in LOS , never boring but my trips were almost always short / 5-7 days / , only last one was 2 weeks.

Pattaya does not seem to be suited for day time activities  but few posters recommended visits to Sanctuary of Truth and Noch tropical Gardens.

There's no such time like "not enjoying locals " as streets are full of eye candy

Find a boy you enjoy being with.  Take him to the aquarium, visit the interesting wats and tourist attractions.  Believe me, he hasn't seen them even though he lives in the town.  Go to the Cinema, and dine with him for lunch or dinner.  Sex doesn't have to be part of it, but if you do have sex I think you will fine you enjoy it more knowing who you are with.  Many of these boys have much more to offer then their bodies.

Get up, take breakfast.   Stroll over to the Gafae coffee shop for a coffee & to read the newspaper.  Take a baht bus back to the gay beach. Read, chat with friends, watch the boys go by.

Walk back from Jomtien to South Pattaya (as briskly as possible, just to bring some exercise to the day). Catch up on some e-mails.

Meet friends for drinks and food, then onto the gogo bars.

Sometimes mix it up by adding in a massage or going up to the shopping centres.

As my holiday usually lasts several weeks, I start in Bangkok, then usually go off somewhere else in SE Asia, then finish up in Pattaya.

Guest LoveThailand

Pty:

Morning: get up have coffee within 5 nimutes of being "awake" - stroll to the beach - buy fruit on the way - relax on the beach - enjoy the "scenery" - get a massage - flirt with boys - eventually get back to the room with one with the purpose of escaping afternoon heat :) - go to dinner -with the said boy or alone - hit the bars - more fun joking and flirting - off a boy or maybe not - get a massage or maybe not - get back to the room alone (or maybe not). The beauty of it all is that you can do awhatever you like to and company is always available - and one can find company enjoyable beyond "discussions" in the sack. If I meet someone I really like - the routine changes and we keep each other's company fo a few days - going places together in and around the city. This is the best - a simulated bf experience.

BKK

Morning same as Pty - the beach replaced with the hotel pool. More massages compared with Pty - and perhaps more bar hopping. More sightseeing. Often just wandering around Silom people watching. Gluttony: so many places one HAS to eat - from foodstalls in some areas to some really good restauants (I only eat Thai when in the country - to get my annual fix of that heavenly food). More chances to find boys tha I like - I like them well built and masculine.

Alas I have to plan very carefully since my vacation is oly 15 days in the country - this year am planning to split my time between BKK (love the city) and Phuket (first visit).

This is the best - a simulated bf experience.

Alas I have to plan very carefully since my vacation is oly 15 days in the country - this year am planning to split my time between BKK (love the city) and Phuket (first visit).

Your sentence sums it up very well, I like it. Both sides know what is going on and both should enjoy each other's company plus boy kind of steady income for a while and we access to his delicious smooth skin for the same period.

As for planning I like doing that to, it seems to extend vacations and than I gladly see all those plans being ruined while there.

It took me 9 visits to enter Tawan for example even if I walked by the place 100 times previously  and I like big boys too.

Guest LoveThailand

It took me 9 visits to enter Tawan for example even if I walked by the place 100 times previously  and I like big boys too.

Not me - went there on my very first :) . The excitmenet wore out a bit over years. The guys at Tawan are nice to look at - but off wise they were always not spectacular. Better fun with less built but still masculine guys from other places. It is rare that I do not see a few guys I like at other bars in BKK

Not me - went there on my very first :) . The excitmenet wore out a bit over years. The guys at Tawan are nice to look at - but off wise they were always not spectacular. Better fun with less built but still masculine guys from other places. It is rare that I do not see a few guys I like at other bars in BKK

you are right and it's why most of my offs are actually from massage places , not bars.

Not that I'm letting bars to die from lack of my custom as usually I drag my "off" to one of bars to watch the show, have a drink, tip most handsome boy from the line as well as big cock and fuck show participants.

Can't comment on Tawan boys from personal experience but recently we had quite a few reports  from posters actually very happy with Tawan boys performance.

For me, there is not much to do in Pattaya in daytime (a friend however says he finds Bangkok boring and heads to Pattaya directly to the airport), that's why I keep my stays 3 days 2 nights (arrive in the evening, first night, one full day in Pattaya, second night, depart in the afternoon).

There are malls, massage, beach, cinema, walking or doing sport around the hill, sometimes I meet farang friends during day.

I have been to most tourist attractions in and around Pattaya, a list is here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/03/daytime-activities-in-pattaya.html