firecat69

Five Days to Go

He was looking longingly at a certain device

a447a, your post was great. Thank you for sharing it. I loved reading it and I love the kindness of good farangs. You help give us all a good name!

As for the device, I didn't know they sold dildos in Tuk Com? Is this something new? :)

I hear there are as usual plenty of boys in ToyBoys, FunnyBoys and a resurgence of Lucky 7. More new boys then ever on GayRomeo and Jack'd has plenty of new talent.

Sunee has been dying for a long time as a GoGo Bar destination. Not surprised it is slow, most visitors never go there.

"As for the device, I didn't know they sold dildos in Tuk Com? Is this something new?"

Lol

But of course I insist that he pay for the batteries himself!

Tonight we did our usual and went to Central Festival for dinner. I always let him choose the restaurant. I just wish he'd choose Thai for once! He's always hesitant to order, even though I said he could have whatever he wants. I know some guys would probably think "Farang is paying" and then go ahead and order the most expensive thing on the menu.

I remember once, on our way to the hotel, I went with a guy into Familymart and said if he wanted something I'd buy it for him. Next minute he turns up at the register with a basket loaded with all kinds of goodies, from toiletries to food. This was the first time I'd offed him so I was a bit surprised. I smiled and said nothing, as it was my own fault after all. I don't like being so blatantly taken advantage of.

We then went to AIS because he wanted a SIM card. He never asked me to buy it for him and, in fact, said for me to wait outside. I was able to resist the urge to pay for it. I'm really proud of myself!

And of him.

Guest anonone

<>

Sunee has been dying for a long time as a GoGo Bar destination. Not surprised it is slow, most visitors never go there.

Have to disagree with this a bit.  For frisky fun at the bars, nothing is better then Sunee.  I have had many enjoyable nights recently while touring the Sunee gogo bars.  I have also found that the boys are much more friendly in Sunee...many great places to open up a bottle and have some fun.

If someone is looking for an off, especially a more "manly" type, then I agree that Boyztown is a better venue for choices/selection. 

The two areas are each good in their own way, and serve different tastes/preferences.  

Not to be argumentative with my good friend. But my comments were on GoGo Bars not the area and its Beer Bars.

Facts are facts on most nights there are more boys in Toyboys then all the so called GoGo Bars in Sunee.

NiceBoys used to have a creditable line up and that no longer exists. As A447 report 2 boys in Eros at midnite sounds pretty sad.

Beer Bars where you might buy a bottle and spend time sitting around , then Sunee is the place to be.

However if you want to see a wide selection of Boys in their underwear then Sunee is definitely not the place to go.

Of course on any night you might find a jewel but the odds if you like GoGo Bars and not beer Bars are many times better in BT.

Also on any night I guarantee I can find many customers in BT who have never been to Sunee (for may reasons) where the reverse would be next to impossible!

Anonone you met your BF in Sunee and his friends are in Sunee so naturally that is where you would spend more time regardless of anything else. If you had met BF in BT then of course that is where you would spend most of your time.

a447a, your post was great. Thank you for sharing it. I loved reading it and I love the kindness of good farangs. You help give us all a good name!

As for the device, I didn't know they sold dildos in Tuk Com? Is this something new? :)

How one can check football scores on a dildo ? I did not realize how technologically backward I am until this thread

As Pattaya novice with only 2 days experience  I can add only that I found Sunee out of way so its place for in the know people rather than visitors who find BT easy to find and navigate / and more noisy and less discreet / 

Well, you wouldn't read about it! Just got back from Eros and it was standing room only! Hard to find a seat and the bar was full of boys. The big boss is in town, so that May have something to do with it.

Just goes to show, things change on a day by day basis.

". I know some guys would probably think "Farang is paying" and then go ahead and order the most expensive thing on the menu.

He never asked me to buy it for him and, in fact, said for me to wait outside. I was able to resist the urge to pay for it. I'm really proud of myself!

And of him.

this guy is a gem when comes to an attitude,  you should feel like upgraded to upper deck on long flight !

I must rush that you rightly said  ' some ' as in my experience boys mostly  are not as greedy and crafty  money extractors like some of farangs like to present them. may be I was just lucky?

As for restaurants I suspect that at times they order expensive dishes without realizing price, after all those are not places they frequent.

I was dining with boy from Arena last year's May in Chinese restaurant downstairs, he was hungry so ordered few dishes , one of them whole expensive fish. Bill came to 1000 baht and you should see his face, he was scared of my reaction which was none as I already know I like every inch of him. Reward was outstanding , boy glued to me whole night, I'm  still smiling / and counting months /

I will have to admit that I am not a fan of public displays of old guys (like me) playing sexually with boys in public.

Should happen in privacy of the bedroom IMHO.. But if you like that sort of thing I guess if you luck out and pick the right night, you may get plenty of action in EROS.

I will have to admit that I am not a fan of public displays of old guys (like me) playing sexually with boys in public.

Should happen in privacy of the bedroom IMHO.. But if you like that sort of thing I guess if you luck out and pick the right night, you may get plenty of action in EROS.

I tend to agree with you there. However, about 5 months ago the cutest boy in Eros spots my interest, comes over, clambers on top, starrts bouncing up and down, then removes his speedos.  

When it goes that well, I prefer to enjoy every second.   A bar is a little bit private & I'm not going to say no. 

Guest anonone

Not to be argumentative with my good friend. But my comments were on GoGo Bars not the area and its Beer Bars.

Facts are facts on most nights there are more boys in Toyboys then all the so called GoGo Bars in Sunee.

NiceBoys used to have a creditable line up and that no longer exists. As A447 report 2 boys in Eros at midnite sounds pretty sad.

Beer Bars where you might buy a bottle and spend time sitting around , then Sunee is the place to be.

However if you want to see a wide selection of Boys in their underwear then Sunee is definitely not the place to go.

Of course on any night you might find a jewel but the odds if you like GoGo Bars and not beer Bars are many times better in BT.

Also on any night I guarantee I can find many customers in BT who have never been to Sunee (for may reasons) where the reverse would be next to impossible!

Anonone you met your BF in Sunee and his friends are in Sunee so naturally that is where you would spend more time regardless of anything else. If you had met BF in BT then of course that is where you would spend most of your time.

No worries firecat...you can be argumentative with me.  LOL

I was actually referring to gogo bars in Sunee, not beer bars, and probably is a good example of the difference.  I have found great fun in buying a bottle(s) in a GOGO bar and spending time "sitting around".   BT gogo bars are not really geared for that type of visit (with exception of Vasa bar, especially in low season).  Again, just different experience between the two areas.

I readily admit that there are more boys working in BT, and if I was looking specifically for an off, it would be a good place to find one (as I have done many times).  There are also many times I have bar crawled through BT, including visits with Rose at Funny Boys, the shows at Copa and XBoys, as well as the many very fine other gogo bars.

This is not meant to be a "this area is better then that area" type of thing.  Each are just different.

I agree with your underlined comment above, but would add that.... if you want to see a wide selection of Boys in  out of their underwear then Sunee is definitely not the place to go:good:

Well, you wouldn't read about it! Just got back from Eros and it was standing room only! Hard to find a seat and the bar was full of boys. The big boss is in town, so that May have something to do with it.

Just goes to show, things change on a day by day basis.

Awesome.  Things should be a hoot at Eros during my visit.  June 29-July 5 is the big celebration for 5 year anniversary at Eros.  Something special planned for each night, concluding with the big party on July 5.

And this is why I really like Pattaya...something for everyone's taste.  I enjoy a bit of the sleaze and public displays, which is certainly a draw for Sunee.  And it is just not limited to Eros.  :spiteful:

See you soon my friend....

I'm also very impressed with the current flock of Pattaya boys on GayRomeo and Jack'd, I can only agree. I tend to keep an eye on them, just in case, and my plan was to head there last weekend. But then the curfew in Bangkok was lifted, so I staid put. I got quite a number of complaints for my no-show, and it really ain't cool, so I'll go next weekend. Finally.  :p

Guest anonone

Please do report on Lucky7.

I have heard it is the same owner as Vasa, which if true, should mean a very good place to visit.

Also wonder if Vasa will continue on....?

Please do report on Lucky7.

I have heard it is the same owner as Vasa, which if true, should mean a very good place to visit.

Also wonder if Vasa will continue on....?

Apart from  williewillie also Christian PFC commented positively about resurrected  Lucky7 in his blog  so it looks gay Payttaya has new welcomed addition 

Same owner as Vassa bar. Mamasan/Doorman tells everyone who walks past.

However I am not a fan of moving boys between two bars (I think this is the case between X-Boyz and X-Boyz Land, if you don't have enough boys to operate two bars, close one! - the only explanation I have for low number of boys in X-Boyz some times I walked past). Don't know if that's the case for Vassa / New Lucky 7.

Guest abang1961

This may be the business-model of many retail shops..

Open 2 shops and customers may flock to either one.... the scale of economies apply...not so such with the overheads involved but for the unsuspecting visitors, Shop A is different from Shop B.

So good luck to both Vassa and Lucky 7.