firecat69

Five Days to Go

Can't wait will arrive in Pattaya in 5 days. Been 4 months so I am ready. . . . Yummmm1

Sperm buildup?

Let 'er rip I say:  at Firecat's advanced age one must take great advantage of the first few explosive incidents. The parabolic curve heads down the Other Side quite rapidly.

After that, he's (Khor)Toast. 

along with many I wish you great time in Thailand and hope you will entertain us with updates from time to time.

If I recall correctly you will be in BKK as well and hope you will do survey of new, improved formula Golden Cock bar  :rolleyes:

Sperm buildup?

Let 'er rip I say:  at Firecat's advanced age one must take great advantage of the first few explosive incidents. The parabolic curve heads down the Other Side quite rapidly.

LOL You got me. Unlike you I can't cheat and I am only able to handle one boyfriend

Sperm buildup?

Thanks for worrying about my well being. Unfortunately I don't know anyone who is alive that is not advancing their age. But there are benefits of SS and Medicare!!! In fact I usually start off too fast but keep right on going for about 3 weeks. The last week is usually more rest and end in Bangkok where I have little interest in the Bars etc.

Once in awhile I find a good boy on Gayromeo for the last few days.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who is alive that is not advancing their age. 

Nothing unfortunate about that, what is an alternative to getting old? Dying young, right, so we are on right side on equation by collecting all those years.

And  Thai adventures are making us feeling younger so we can cheat calendar for a while .

Worst part are all those long flights to get there but anticipation of pleasant unknown  is what keeps jet lag away.

How long you will be there this time?

Guest anonone

Sounds like many of us will be around at the same time.

Quite a needed boost for the gay Pattaya economy, I think.

Safe travels to all....and much fun upon arrival.

Things are pretty quiet in Pattaya at the moment; not dead but only just surviving, or so it would seem.

Last night we dropped by Eros at 9 pm but there was only one customer. One boy was amusing himself chuck-wowing another boy on the sofa. We went back at 12:30 but the bar was closed!

I'm not bar hopping;I'm with the same guy I spent my last holiday with. He drops by around noon for an afternoon of fun, we go out to eat and then back to the room. We then go out to one of the beer bars, but last night we were the only customers. The night before a stunning young (30ish) Russian came into the bar. He sat next to me and got very touchy-feely. (My guy had left by then and I was just finishing my drink). I had had enough to drink but found myself ordering more beers as I wanted to stay with the Russian guy. I think I ended up having about 5! He was wearing an open shirt and put my hand on his beautiful chest. He then placed my hand on his cock. Wow, what a thick sausage! He wasn't hard, but it wasn't difficult to imagine what it would be like when standing to attention. Unfortunately, his Russian friend turned up and he left.

The biggest problem for the gogo bars at the moment is probably not the lack of customers; it's the World Cup. Boys are staying home to watch the football. Or so I was told by one of the mamasans.

I've also been caught up in the World Cup. I went shopping with my guy to Tukom. He was looking longingly at a certain device - I won't mention what it was, but you can probably guess-it's what the boys all ask for. In the past I've always said "no" as I probably wouldn't see the boy again. But this guy is different -I spend my entire holiday just with him. He was drooling as we walked past all the booths, so I asked him if he wanted one. "Too expensive," he said. We kept walking and eventually he said he could pay some money towards it. What?? I've never heard a guy say that before. So in the end, I agreed and bought it fir him. The amount he put towards it was a lot for him, but probably not much for us. But it was the offer that surprised me; I was really impressed.

Well, sine then he's spent just about ALL of his time on it, checking the football scores! He comes to my room and out it comes -the device, I mean. "What about me??" I ask...lol

It's all my fault. Having said that, he does switch it off when we hop into bed and we still spend a couple of hours enjoying ourselves. Then after the shower, it's back to the device.

Oh, well, it doesn't really matter. We watch things together and it's good for conversation. I'm so glad I bought it for him because I've never seen anyone so happy in all my life!

So that is my Pattaya report. I just wish it football would finish! Other than that.....

Life's good!

"But this guy is different"

OMG ​I don't believe YOU just said that.....and you with all your years experience in Thailand :-)

Oh well, lets hope you're right, but hey even if not I know you're having lots of fun there "in the momentanyway so either way it's  big loss to you. Oh and I'm now setting my watch to see how long it takes until you find and nail that Russian again once boy wonder is away playing on his new device sometime !  :-)

Haha...and of course, you know the bar well. It's the one you introduced me to.

As for the guy "being different" you know what I mean. He's different to the point where I just stick with (and in) him. He's actually saved me a fortune as I no longer have to bar hop looking for someone. He's gorgeous!!!

"Fact that he offered to participate shows he is decent boy and understands our money doesn't grow on trees. Likely he feels better too as he bought it with a little of help from you, right?"

Exactly!

I just have to resist the temptation to give him back his money on the day I leave...lol

But I'll try not to, as it gives him ownership.

He's absolutely glued to it. I'm sure he even sleeps with it...haha. We just got back from the shop where I bought him a cover and a shoulder bag. So now he's all set up. His smile hasn't left his face.

I found your story very uplifting and I smile with you guys.

Boy is happy and you seem too, it also reminds us how fortunate we are by being able to afford things other people hardly can dream about.

Yes, try resist temptation to deprive him his ownership  by reimbursement but nothing stops you from planting banknote here and there.

We visited Eros last night aroun 12:00 I think. There were 2 customers and only 3 boys "dancing" inside so like the night before, I heard they closed at 12:30. A couple of guys were dressed and sitting outside. Mind you, there must be some boys around as we saw one farang go into his apartment with 4 boys. (NIrish, I didn't realise you were in Pattaya...lol)

I don't know about the other bars, but if that's the situation in Eros, God help the other bars.

That's the benefit if finding a guy and staying with him. Butterflies have had their wings well and truley clipped, I'd think.

Butterflies have had their wings well and truley clipped, I'd think.

I wouldn't be that depressed. As long as bars are open and is at least one boy in each of them with Pattaya number of bars even most sworn butterfly will be able to pick somebody up. And there are always moblies to help with GR , Jackd etc. not to mention massage boys, after all they are offable as well / and a my favourites /.

I'm not saying  your idea of staying with one gem of known quality  is bad - no disappointments and money saved on bar  hopping make it worthwhile option.

I'm butterfly but noticed after disappointment I steer myself toward familiar arms for the next night