firecat69

Golden Cock

Ah, the Golden Cock. When I first started visiting Bangkok I was always at a loose end should I feel horny during the day. Then I discovered the GC. But it went down the plug hole a few years ago and wasn't worth visiting - unless Pan was there. I'm glad to read they're revamping the place and have some guys there now. I usually found myself being the only customer and sitting with the fat guy. Nice guy but definitely not my type.

I hope you can report on it soon, Firecat. May make a trip to Bangkok worthwhile, despite the curfew.

Guest finally

I was at the GC in May and I agree that this place has improved. The "fat guy" I used to chat with has left and works at the Tawan (?) hotel now. The new mamasan is a "veteran" from N. Boys, very friendly and not pushy at all. Drinks are 140B. There were only a few boys on duty, but 2-3 were to my liking. Give it a try, the crowd is really nice and eager to please you.

Is that "veteran" one of the boys from NB or is it one of the mama sans?

I was disappointed to see that my favourite guy from NB, Oh, was no longer on the floor,so to speak, but was working behind the bar - some kind if promotion. I wonder if he is the mamasan at GC.

Guest finally

a447.a : I do not know if this "veteran" (btw he is 37yo) worked as a mamasan at NB, only been to this place once years ago. He just told me he had worked there. We have been knowing each other longtime bec. his "farang" has been a customer for several years of the same place where I usually stay when in Bkk. His name is JAY, feel ,free to ask me for his tel.nr (he gave me his business card)