Guest Guestsss

Military Uniformed / Police Gays in BKK

Guest Guestsss

I have a liking for uniformed personnel. Watched them in their tight pants...anyone wanna share or know how to meet them for fun ?

There were reports about hooking up with men in uniform around Saranrom park in the afternoon. Despite having spent some time there, I cannot confirm these reports.

A friend who is quite successful seducing (maybe not the right word, he is straightforward in his intentions and offers money) straight boys, but he says he never had success with soldiers in groups.

I have a fetish for military uniforms (camouflage), but so far no opportunity.

I've seen a couple of police officers on Jack'd and Scruff, and more than just a couple of soldiers on GayRomeo. I'm not sure if they'd be willing to entertain a uniform fetish (as in, wear their uniform while having sex), but it cannot hurt to ask I guess. I've got a very sexy friend who's an immigration police captain, but unfortunately for the OP, he's not a top.

In Malaysia, some associated their straight army men with sissy boys and lady boys, it has become a reputation. The army there( albeit not all) are easily approached, some even accept gays, but most of them prefer sissy boys and ladyboys.

Now i wonder if straight Thai army men are the same with Malaysian's......