Guest Guestsss

Dominating HOT Action Fun

Guest Guestsss

Where in BKK, can u find good dominating action fun yet safe not BB...open to all limits except BDSM/torture etc?

Planning to visit July 2014. Prefer TOP guys above 175 cm / 65 kg/ ages 30's up, matured passionate / good physique a plus !!!!

Anyone can share experiences? Not into $$$$ boys

Go to Babylon and take your chances for the free fun you want.

Other then that unless you are young and good looking or satisfied with older men, you will probably be disappointed.

Also as Bob told you in another thread got to Gayromeo and post what you are looking for instead of starting more and more threads that don't belong on this Forum.

Guest Hereforme2

Bob told you in another thread got to Gayromeo and post what you are looking for instead of starting more and more threads that don't belong on this Forum.

Sorry I didn't realize you were a moderator.

As usual you butt in where you are not wanted. I have 1200 posts and You have 38 and all of them useless.

I replied to the OP with exactly what he asked for and then suggested as others have that he post where he will likely get a better response.

You I suggest return to one of your other names on the other Boards where you are just as useless!

Yep, I'd also recommend saunas and GayRomeo, between these two venues plenty of action can be found. That's assuming that the OP is compatible to those he's looking for, without using a certain lubricant called baht. ;)

Guest Hereforme2

As usual you butt in where you are not wanted. I have 1200 posts and You have 38 and points

Wow, is this like S&W green stamps or Gold Bong stamps I remember my mother used to collect them.

For non money boy action the best Option I believe is gay saunas. I've only spent a limited amount of time in BKK, having spent a number of vacations in Pattaya. However I intend to visit Babylon during my next trip.

I did go to the Samsuk Sauna in Pattaya a number of times during my February trip and very much enjoyed it.

I always went into the dark maze and had encounters with T

hais and farangs there.. I particularly enjoyed being topped with the cubicle door open and an audience.