Guest suijuris

Songkran in Bangkok

Guest suijuris

I just arrived here late this evening.  I am in a little bit of shock at all the water, hot boys, and quasi-chaos on the streets. 

Does anyone know what the go-go bar and massage parlor scene is during Songkran?  What is it going to be like like from now until the 17th of April?  I'm literally afraid to go outside in fear of getting wet (I know, I am a wuss).  I'm here for the sex and the hot boys,...and am starting to wonder if the boys will be working in the go go bars/hero/etcduring this festive time of the year.

Thanks!

What is it going to be like like from now until the 17th of April?

On the 14th and 15th (Monday & Tuesday), it's the same like on the 13th (Sunday), then it will all be over - at least in Central Bangkok. Just do as firecat69 said and you'll be fine. Have fun!

Guest suijuris

I took the plunge and went to Fresh Boys last night.  I was there around 9 pm.  Here's my review....

Drinks were 350 Bht.  The place was packed with customer, wet customers,...including myself.  There were about 15 boys rotating on the stage.  Boys were mostly slim, smooth and no tattoos.  They have this hair style that looks like they just warped out of an RPG Playstation game.  Either that, or they used a whole lotta gel to get their hair that erect.

Prior to that, there was a "show," which included: (1) boys walking around pageant-style with erect cocks that are covered with a condom (I suppose the condom is used to tighten the base of the cock to keep it looking engorged, fresh, and delicious), (2) masculine dark rustic man with a gigantic cock (he has a rough looking face, so not my cup of tea) fucking a bottom with a funky moustache,...the bottom was squealing in this unusual manner that made me grimace, and (3) a maneuver that involves cock-slapping-against-a-pole-to-make-this-weird-clacking-sound-that-is-intended-to-provoke-shock.  It was, kinda novel, sexy, and boring at the same time. 

It was late last night, so I didn't off any boys.  Although, there was a boy that seemingly was in charge of preparing the appratus for the show, that I really wanted to take back to my hotel, and pound his brains out...but I will save it.  Btw, for short time with a boy in BKK, do you ask the boy how much he wants first at the bar before you off him?  What is a fair sum?  I'm thinking 1,200 to 1,500...but maybe I am wrong?  I want to be fair to the boy, yet also not cause inflation for future patrons. 

Today, I am going to Hero, I'm versatile, so I can't wait... wish me luck!

It was late last night, so I didn't off any boys.  Although, there was a boy that seemingly was in charge of preparing the appratus for the show, that I really wanted to take back to my hotel, and pound his brains out...but I will save it.  Btw, for short time with a boy in BKK, do you ask the boy how much he wants first at the bar before you off him?  What is a fair sum?  I'm thinking 1,200 to 1,500...but maybe I am wrong?  I want to be fair to the boy, yet also not cause inflation for future patrons. 

Today, I am going to Hero, I'm versatile, so I can't wait... wish me luck!

Never hurts to ask  how much he wants and usually standard answer is famous ' up to you' but 1200 may be on lower side so I'd follow firecat's  guideline. 2000 for sort time would be generous but not unheard of.

Don't worry about inflation for future patrons, it's free market after all and your money / and hopefully your pleasure /..

Yes I wish you luck at Hero

Btw, for short time with a boy in BKK, do you ask the boy how much he wants first at the bar before you off him?  What is a fair sum?  I'm thinking 1,200 to 1,500...but maybe I am wrong?  I want to be fair to the boy, yet also not cause inflation for future patrons.

Boys in Bangkok seem to be more commercially aware than those in Pattaya. That makes sense, as the Bangkok boys probably see a higher proportion of one off tourists in Thailand for the first time & they might as well try their luck by asking for more.

After all, some visitors will have no idea about the price, so the why wouldn't the boy ask for 2000, 3000 or even more?

Nothing to lose there. Especially as they have already asked the visitor "Is this your first time in Thailand?" A YES answer means they might just have a punter who really does have no idea about the going rate. So say you have been many times...

As Firecat says, 1500 is just fine from the bars in Bangkok short time.

After all, some visitors will have no idea about the price, so the why wouldn't the boy ask for 2000, 3000 or even more?

Nothing to lose there. Especially as they have already asked the visitor "Is this your first time in Thailand?" A YES answer means they might just have a punter who really does have no idea about the going rate. So say you have been many times...

at times even this will not be fool proof, I had boy who knew me from past and whose co-worker I offed few times and still wanted 5000 for long time , I did not took his bait paid him 3000 which is  generous  i believe but I liked him and it was long long off / 11 hrs /