Guest Devint6669

Taxi Driver Help In Thailand

Guest Devint6669

I remember in my past year in thailand, I saw sticker in a taxi window with a number (#****) that say (We Can Speack english

This number was use for having a thai that will translate all what we want to say to the Diver.

I was wondering if  someone know the number.

It will be very helpfull.

Guest dale1

If you are looking for a taxi driver who speaks English, I recently had reason to use a couple of times a driver that is based at the Thappraya Road Bus Station for buses to the airport  across from Pan Pan in the Food Mart parking lot ... he goes by the name of MR. PEN ... his two telephone numbers are 09-2381-7694 and 08-1910-1893 ...... he was spot on time for each occasion .... certainly will use him again when the need arises .... seems to have both a songtaew and a spanking new double cab pick up ..... probably could come up with a car if need be.

Guest Devint6669

I now i been gone for a wile now I'm back, Thank

NO the number I'm looking for is use when you encounter a problem of language with a driver, the persone will help by translating what you need to say!

I remember in my past year in thailand, I saw sticker in a taxi window with a number (#****) that say (We Can Speack english

anyone who advertises they "Speack" English is probably best avoided, but the number was *1021 and this was a service from dtac, it is still on their web site but may not still be available:

dtac Happy launches ‘Jai Dee Interpreting’ service

Happy Translation:

Can't speak English? Happy can help you with free of charge. Rate depends on your current promotion.

I am sure there translators are skilled very much

bkkguy