Guest oriapplepie

My HERO review

Guest oriapplepie

what you need wifi there for?

You are not planning to provide us with report while  boy will be shagging , err , massaging you, do you?

Nah, just wanna make sure I can write to u guys when I am waiting for the rooms XD

Guest oriapplepie

that's great idea but being you I'd still observe boys behind the glass leaving writing to other , rather boyless time

I was a bit surprised to see I have both regular and VIP rooms standby. The masseur I had tonight is Bank. I thought he was early 20s since he still have the baby fat around the waist and abs XD he had great smile and quite good looking and TALL. The average height of the masseurs in Hero is indeed higher than other places :)

The massage part was good since my legs r so sore after visiting college to clarify the application and registration. Of cos, me and my man went crazy shopping as well.

The happy part was a little bit off, not sure why all the masseurs: Thai, Taiwanese and mainland Chinese have the misconception that a feminine gay must be a hungry bottom?! Anyway, Bank followed the instructions I had given to the mamasan during the selecting process.

Nonetheless, Bank's service attitude was grade A from the beginning to the end as he took all the chances he could to create rapport with me.

I will still go to Hero but I think getting a more experienced masseur may be better XD Shai was not present tonight. Not sure if he is working :p

Nonetheless, Bank's service attitude was grade A from the beginning to the end as he took all the chances he could to create rapport with me.

I think it says it all, as long as he tried to create rapport one can't ask for more, usually it works and even if sometimes not I'd still be leaving happy knowing I  got my money worth and plus.

I found over the years that more experienced boys know better what buttons to press but newbies are more enthusiastic so whoever I choose I'm winner somehow.

Your report confirms again that when comes to service HERO boys are hard to beat.