Guest oriapplepie

My HERO review

Guest oriapplepie
Well I had my massage at HERO on 22/2. I went str8 to it upon hrs of mini bus trip from Pattaya to BKK. The place was really crowded with men and women having their dinner while I prepare myself for the FEAST XD It was a little bit embarrassing since the diners can see little horny me checking the shirtless hunks. 
Compare with Arena which I used to go, the guys in Hero seemed to be taller. I'm 5'7 but often found the hunks I picked a little bit shorter than me in Arena but it is diff in Hero. Another plus for me  :)
I took the VIP room since I really need to relax after being squeezed for hrs  :( in the mini bus. And boy, the room was as big as a hotel room in HK. It was very big for a gay massage house. It's just the air-con too strong, both me and the hunk got a bit cold XD The room was clean, the sheets looked and smelled clean too. This was the reason that I visited HERO instead of Arena. The hunks of both places r ripped, masculine, model figure to muscular figure which is my jam. However, it's a huge turn off if the towels and pillows r smelly! I do wish Arena gets tidy and clean since their guys r yummy too.

Here is the guy I picked, which might be quite different from ur taste I guess? I'm into the tall and ripped fit/muscular guys :D He looked much younger and more ripped in person actually

HERO Valentine

HERO Valentine

There was another very sexy stud with tanner, darker skin with same height, AND a sweaty chest from pumping iron next to him. Normally I would have him picked.  But I picked this guy instead for he looked like a local actor which I was a kid  :D He gave nice massage slowly without teasing in the beginning, it was good enough to make me fell asleep XD 

I was awakened with big rounded eyes at his disco stick. Oh my Eros, are these Thai hunks always well hung? Though I didn't go btm, we had amazing 69 :D and his English seemed better than the other guys I had in the past.

Had I saved more from shopping, I might be tempted to pick both this vanilla ice-cream and the melting chocolate bar I mentioned before. Mercy on my slutty self XD

We cuddled for sometime afterwards. I like to be wrapped in the arms of the strong massage guys :) feeling being protected and loved.

However, it really take some talent in acting to be a good massage professional. The best massage experiences I had were from an American chef and a mainland Chinese massage guy. Both were NOT ripped fit, slender to lean I think BUT both made me feel like in love, almost like going back sweet 16 and in the arms of a loving young teacher XD

Oh dear, I'm carried away again. Ok, in the end, I tipped him $2k baht and had my very first request of taking photo of the massage guy :) It was a night to remember

Your boy is quite my taste as well, I also noticed on may occasion that Thai boys are looking better and younger in person than in photos . It must be their  type of beauty which is not taking pictures well. Thank you for  great report 

Guest imkeev

Hi there. I really need your advise. I will be visiting Bangkok for the first time and I read alot about this HERO. Very tempting. But I need some advises first from the experience one. Hehe. So.. how should I approach there? Using taxi? How much should I spend? I'm always bad in tipping people. What is mamasan? I'm more into a lean muscular guy. Hehe. How should I approach the mamasan? Thanks guys.

It's easy enough to get to. From the Nana BTS, take Soi 11 to the "T", go left and you'll fine yourself heading toward the canal. Hero is on the left, almost to the end. About a 10-15 minute walk. Nice in the evening, a bit sweaty on a hot afternoon. You can always catch a motocy taxi from Sukhumvit/Soi 11, if you wish. The food and service at Chili Culture (at that T intersection) are both good.  At the risk of repeating myself, I'm adding day/night/basic room images of Hero.

NanaHeromap_zpse76a6bd2.jpg

HeroTri-view_zpsaef23ed3.jpg

Guest imkeev

Hi guys. Thanks for the great advises. Really looking forward to it. Though I'm not quite familiar, yet, on the roads and the BTS station. But just for you guys info, I'll be staying at Sofitel So Hotel. :) Maybe from there you guys could direct me to Hero? ;)

Hi guys. Thanks for the great advises. Really looking forward to it. Though I'm not quite familiar, yet, on the roads and the BTS station. But just for you guys info, I'll be staying at Sofitel So Hotel. :) Maybe from there you guys could direct me to Hero? ;)

If you're staying at the Sofitel on Sathorn, take the BTS to Nana and follow the map above. If you're staying at the Sofitel Sukhumvit it's ON the map above. Either way, you wouldn't have a problem getting there.

Guest imkeev

Coolie~ I just love this forum. Thanks guys. I guess this forum will be guidance then when I'm in Bangkok. ;) You guys rock. *crossing fingers - hoping to find someone special there in Bangkok* ;)

Imkeev , enjoy your trip and keep asking questions, it will be always somebody to jump in with answer , do not worry about repeating questions or posts , there are plenty of new readers looking for info  and not all of them are combing forum for old posts.

You will find somebody special as many times a day as you wish and your pocket can bear.

Hero is across the letter ' y' in Sukhumvit 11 Alley" on baobao's map / great post baobao by the way /.

Every motocy driver at the head of soi 11 knows HERO so it's easy but I'd still walk just to level heart beat if you going there first time. Don't worry about sweat -you will be showered by the boy

If you're staying at the Sofitel on Sathorn, take the BTS to Nana and follow the map above. If you're staying at the Sofitel Sukhumvit it's ON the map above. Either way, you wouldn't have a problem getting there.

Sofitel So is one on Sathorn, you can walk to Sala Daeng BTS / overhead rail / in few minutes and then follow baobao direction.

An alternative is to take MRT / underground / from Lumpini station , steps from your hotel,  to Sukhumvit station, from there you can walk along  Sukhumvit to mouth of soi 11 / 5 minutes if you don't stop at market stalls / or  if you feel lazy it's one stop from Asok BTS  to Nana   / hardly worth climbing stairs to the station/ .

Asok BTS is practically on top of Sukhumvit MRT, you need separate ticket though

Apologies fellas, I haven't posted my report yet but it is coming, hope to post something this weekend.

Guest sydneyboy

BigTopMe

A big conundrum. I visited Thailand many times then on recommendations from friends discovered Brazil. The rent boy saunas in Sao Paulo and Rio are fabulous, particularly Lagoa on Sao Paulo. I still love Thailand, Bangkok in particular and would visit more often if the political situation was more stable. As an aside, Hero is the best gay massage venue in Bangkok by a margin so wide that in my opinion it has no competition. Finding it for the first time is a challenge but well worth the effort.

Hero is great I have been there a few times, but now I have a problem:  I was in Rio and went to Club 117 and it was AMAZING, now I am having a hard time trying to decide about where to go for my vacation in September Bangkok or Rio...

Bangkok is cheaper but in September rains a lot, toss a coin, heads you win, tails you will not lose either

Hero is the best gay massage venue in Bangkok by a margin so wide that in my opinion it has no competition. Finding it for the first time is a challenge but well worth the effort.

Hero being hard to find is perpetual urban legend which always amazes me.

If one is walking from BTS only thing to remember is to take left fork of soi when soi 11 splits in two, the same goes with taxi driver.

If you hop on mototaxi at mouth of the soi at Sukhumvit  if you find driver who  doesn't know where Hero is,  buy lottery ticket immediately.

Guest oriapplepie

Hey guys! I am so surprised to see my thread is so alive! Well, I shall visit Hero tomorrow. Hope it won't be too over crowded @_@ and I shall update my review them :XD:

Guest oriapplepie

Good, we can expect two reports, one from you and another one promised by TMax .

If Hero will be to crowded , count your blessings - more time to watch eye candy behind the glass !

:) Do the masseurs of Hero know tantric massage? I would love more body contact than just change from body to body massage straight into fucking. And does Hero provide free wifi?