Guest Wesley

I realize this is late but my computr was broken,

Guest Wesley

I got the email from Jinks which was sent out after  his death and I wanted to make sure it was  not a hoax. He was one of my first friends that I met in person there. His speech was a little hard for a southener but I love to listen to him  talk. I just wanted to pay my respects and let everyone know I am still moving right along.

Wesley

I got the email from Jinks which was sent out after his death and I wanted to make sure it was not a hoax. He was one of my first friends that I met in person there. His speech was a little hard for a southener but I love to listen to him talk. I just wanted to pay my respects and let everyone know I am still moving right along.

Wesley

Hi Wes,

I remember you were an active poster many moons ago on other gaythailand forums.

I also found jinx difficult to understand and missed most of what he said in his very heavy accent.

Like all forum moderators some liked him, some didn't. Never too late to pay respects

Welcome aboard