Guest Astrrro

Stabbing At Double Shot Bar

Guest Astrrro

In the early hours of Thursday morning, that's just a couple of hours ago, there was a stabbing at Double Shot Bar in Sunee Plaza. 

Both the stabber and stabee, both from Korat, work(ed) there.  The motive was a love triangle involving a third boy.

An ambulance took one boy away and the cops took the other.  Hope the boy is OK. Unclear how serious the wound was.

(I believe these facts are correct as I spoke to a reliable eyewitness just a few feet away but this report is not double sourced)

Guest anonone

Thanks for the news flash Astro.  Double Shot is not a regular hangout for me, but did notice a couple of acquaintances working there last trip.  Hopefully the stab was not too serious and recovery is well underway. 

Curious, any indication was the 3rd guy in the supposed love triangle a Thai or Falang?

Guest Astrrro

Curious, any indication was the 3rd guy in the supposed love triangle a Thai or Falang?

He was Thai but did not work at Double Shot.

I had heard about the stabbing and went there about a half hour after the stabbing.  There was one or two cops there but there did not seem to be a wierd vibe about the place; it just seemed business as usual.   Although a friend told me it was swarming with police a half hour before I got there and there was blood all over the place.  What surprised me was how normal the bar seemed and everything was all cleaned up.

I don't condone violence but fists are better than knives and knives are safer than guns.

Guest abang1961

Not wanting to sound like a broken record from the 60s.. we should make love not war.

Life is too short.  

If this one don't work, there is always many others available.

Fear not as there are still many fishes in the sea.

post-13467-0-58524700-1394172479_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-39649700-1394172490_thumb.jpg

Guest anonone

Thanks to all for the additional information. 

Always sad when "love" causes such pain.  Still hoping for speedy recovery for wounds...

How to make a minor problem into a major one.

One party struggling to survive, then the other one possibly getting a very long prison sentence.  No winners there.

The motive was a love triangle involving a third boy.

Why don't they just settle down for a threesome? (Sorry to make jokes when others are in hospital.)

"Stabber and stabbee" I like this way the English language can say "the person who is subjected to an action" by just adding -ee, in German we need a full subordinate clause.