Guest crazypilot

What types of sexual activities can you get up to in Pattaya?

Guest crazypilot

Living in "the west" as a 40-year old bisexual guy, the types of fun that I have is somewhat limited.
Having never been to Thailand I would be interested to know whether it is practical to get involved in, how should I say it, some of my more-perverted desires, none of which I have ever done before.

Mindful of the possible complaints about Spermaholic's sexually explicit posts I would urge you to "look away now" if such things offend you. Or if that bad then I would not be offended if the moderators censor this post or your replies.

Here is a list of activities I would be interested in. In your opinion how realistic are they, including costs to pay for the guys. To be fair I haven't thought them through.

a) Group sex with all Thai boys - I guess this is fairly easy to arrange - I go into a gogo bar, speak to the mammasan, ask for 3 boys, pay 3* off fees, and then pay the boys.
Can this be done on premises (short time)?

b) Group sex with both Thai boys AND farang. Normally I don't fancy western guys over the age of 30, but I think I can go up to 40 when on holiday.
Advantage is it is a bit more kinky, and we'd be able to share the cost of the Thai moneyboys.

c) Indeed are there any regular "orgies" (to use an old-fashioned term) in Pattaya? of all guys, or indeed mixed sex.

d) A question: Do the Thai money boys cum when you are with them. Always, mostly, or only sometimes? Extra costs?

e) Can you cum on the boys faces? (costs extra I guess)

f) In heterosexual land, can you cum on the girls' faces (costs extra I guess)

g) I have always wanted to be the third guy with a bisexual or heterosexual opposite-sex couple, and lie with them as they make love in the normal way, touching them up etc. Can you hire a boy for long-time, and also a girl (from a different, straight, bar, obviously), and have them both come back to your hotel room and have sex with each other (with you in attendance of course).

h) Are there any websites that discuss these possibilities? Links?

i) What about filming me with the guys, strictly for my own viewing?

j) Can you kiss the guys/girls. Full-on snogging?

Again I hope I have not offended by asking these types of question, and I know that in many cases the answers are not straightforward or set in stone. It's just that I'm rather curious :)

Thanks

My personal experience is what I base my answers on so feel free to disagree ;)

d: almost all many while i fuck them but then i generally go for a boy who is at least a little gay

e: most boys dont mind though some are very particular about their hair

j: have had a few very butch boys who didnt I try and weed them out as a good snog is very sexy

The girly stuff I have no clue about hehe

A. 

Again I hope I have not offended by asking these types of question, 

Don't worry , this is not cooking class forum, we are talking sex all the time.

Most of the above can be arranged either directly in bar / few of them have short time room on premises though/, best way would be to befriend bar boy who will lead you to further encounters and finds other boy for few-some or girl who will be happy being fucked by him and watched by you at the same time.

Those are sex professionals after all and know their job and what's involved.

Lots of home work and trials may be involved as not everybody will go for it , be specific when asking yet very discreet.

My opinion is Thai boys are not big fan of cum, they cum for you or with you easily and almost always but run to the shower immediately after.

Kissing is easy part and you may be surprised how hot kisses by straight boys can be , never hurts to ask though but I'm big kisser and rarely get rejected.

Some of those things may cost you extra but not necessarily.

A for filming you with boys it may be tough but not impossible  to find naive one who will actually trust you that is for your viewing only as kokopelli rightly pointed out above / not doubting your sincerity but pointing that boy may/ .

so yes , those possibilities are realistic , bring money though

For all those group sex questions, try a darkroom in a sauna first (not my style, but always busy). However, you can't choose your sexual partners there (like in a bar), you can't even see them! But there are areas in saunas with group action with some light, check these out, it will give you an idea.

d) I pay the boy to make me cum, if he cums is not that important to me, so I leave it to them. About half of them cum.

g) Straight boy and girl has been a fantasy of mine. Hiring two prostitutes would double the cost, this is not the way to go for me (straight bars have different pricing). The only way I can fulfill this fantasy is on the local market (500 Baht each) or the boy fucks his girlfriend/wife and I pay just for him.

Yes the nearest I've got to an orgy in Thailand was during my visits to the Samsuk Sauna in Pattaya. There in the darkened cruising areas I groped and was groped and engaged in tongue kissing. I was only able to recognise vaguely the more desirable bodies and try and tempt them into the cubicles for more advanced intercourse, including anal and oral.

I would recommend crazy pilot to give that a try, as if this experience proves not to be to his liking its easy to leave.

Offing 2 boys from a bar is easy but expensive (2 boy drinks, 2 off fees, 2 tips etc etc). Sometimes the boys are not compatible, for example when one is shy and the other one confident. It's better to try and get two who have worked together before, rather than selecting them at random. Also some hotels make an charge for an additional guest.

Guest crazypilot

Interesting idea to go with a money boy and his wife. Would many wives really be up for that?

As for the sauna, wouldn't that only have farangs in the dark rooms? After all money boys don't make money from guys they cannot see.

Interesting idea to go with a money boy and his wife. Would many wives really be up for that?

Dont say NO to quick-the usual story is that MBs are /married/liaised to MGs- or female prostitutes-this should be very common in BKK/Silom area. The usual story is also that the girls then scold them for not keeping enough energy to really satisfy them. Requests the other way are said to be also fairly frequent.

For groupsex also try out GayRomeo-many post with this wish. No idea how easy that would be to get them together.

a)  Yes, this is done.  Be very careful to ensure they boys know what they need to do to get the tip.

b), c) no idea

d), e) Yes.

f, g, h) No experience, but I expect same principles apply.

i) Quite a few boys agree to full on nude photos.  I suppose nude videos are just a modest increment from photos. You need to ask them in advance, if it's essential to you. Probably a good idea to photograph the ID card so you have evidence showing he is an adult.

j) Kissing is usually OK, but not all boys like it. Best to ask up front, or test with a kiss in the bar.