bkkmfj2648

Trip Report - Pattaya - 09 Jan - 14 Jan 2014

Shameless Mack was right (of course).  In a really good spa, you will never even realize the staff is adding oil.  They will keep the supply very close to the bed and not let it interfere with the rhythm of the massage. 

The idea behind putting on hands first is to get the oil to body temperature so it is more comfortable for the client.  I haven't noticed it as much with oil, but with a cream massage, it can be a bit jarring to have cold cream dumped on your warm back.

thank you for explanation,  makes sense,

At the same time  you  nicely pointed how thick skinned am I, hanging my head low. He, he, he

on serious note it's fascinating to find out how our bodies are reacting to various stimulations we don't even suspect - I feel much lighter  after massage  when boy is using very long stokes and when use their feet to massage not just hands, I guess because foot skin is coarse

I walk past Prime regularly, but never went in. It's not my style to choose a boy from pictures or from boys gathered inside in semi-darkness, I choose boy from those who are sitting outside, when I walk past.

And there are places where you don't get to choose, but as I usually want a happy ending after massage I want to choose.

I walk past Prime regularly, but never went in. It's not my style to choose a boy from pictures or from boys gathered inside in semi-darkness, I choose boy from those who are sitting outside, when I walk past.

And there are places where you don't get to choose, but as I usually want a happy ending after massage I want to choose.

I wouldn't reject place when you  don't have a choice as one of my most favorite boys of all times was assigned to me from rotation at Bangkok Massage, saw him 5 times total which is my personal best with one boy.

So really we never know what happens but I agree with Christian that best way is to have a choice, not fool proof though . My worst encounter ever by far was with boy I was salivating over 2 days before I managed to hire him.  

Guest anonone

I wouldn't reject place when you  don't have a choice as one of my most favorite boys of all times was assigned to me from rotation at Bangkok Massage, saw him 5 times total which is my personal best with one boy.

So really we never know what happens but I agree with Christian that best way is to have a choice, not fool proof though . My worst encounter ever by far was with boy I was salivating over 2 days before I managed to hire him.  

Very true, vinapu. 

A couple of times each trip, I try to visit one of the basic shops around tukcom...usually the one on the side...can't think of the name right now.

Anyway, I just accept whichever guy is up next.  I have had some very fun times doing that, which would have never happened if I just picked one out that was my type. 

If someone is very dependent on certain physical attributes for arousal, then probably not the best strategy.  But if not, it can lead to some fun and unexpected experiences....

And the other side is true as well.  Whenever I have been infatuated with someone, it usually turns out to be a disappointment. 

In sex business like in any other most of the job is done by the average people.

And top performers like in any other business tend to be demanding knowing their worth and at times pricing themselves  out of market - circulating opinions about Jupiter boys seem to belong to this category, which  I can personally attest to , granted , based on one encounter only. Used the same to be said about Tawan  boys but recently for at least a year all feedback about them is excellent.

And on top of this sometimes unattractive face is attached to very attractive body / top in X-Boyz Twilight sex show for example / and average looker is very good and willing bed performer. So looks are important but only when light are on, after we dim them other attributes are coming to play good heart included.

WHAT IS HAPPY ENDING?

1 HAND JOB (Happy ending)

2 BLOW JOB (Divine ending)

3 FUCK (Glorious ending)

Above in red is my interpretation of the 3 you listed.