Guest tom2014

Meeting up with board posters?

Guest tom2014

Hi all,

As a newcomer to this board, but one who has read a large number of posts and topics over the last few weeks, planning a trip this summer and possibly over Christmas and in 2015 etc, can I ask for anyone in Bangkok, Pattaya or Samui who is willing to chat one to one or meet for a beer and chat to get in touch (pm me or reply below)?

I'm a mid 30s professional good shape decent guy who has been to Thailand six times for both business and holidays, and senses that I can be a lot more adventurous. 

I have enjoyed nearly all the posts on here, plus the excellent Bangkok Bois site - learnt a lot!! 

To give you an idea of where I am - I've wandered through the sois off Silom but not gone into any bars. Seen Telephone and the other one but did not go in (although i was v interested).

Been to Pattaya once but didn't do much except a massage from a place in Boystown.

Met guys off Grindr in BKK - there were loads near soi 11, sukhumvit.

Been to Samui a couple of times - mostly for r&r/diet regime at Spa Samui/beach 

Up for more! I have never paid for sex, other than stuff at the end of a massage (I am fair to generous with the tip, going by the board posts).

V discreet but imaginative, creative, interested in news, fairly intelligent, literate, up for new experiences - but want to be law-abiding, of course. 

In the summer months I am pretty gym and swim-fit, ha ha :)

Let me know - private messages welcomed. I'd very much like to chat and meet some of this community.

Cheers - and thanks for the posts since they do affect my plans!

Tom

Guest ronnie4you

"Met guys off Grindr in BKK - there were loads near soi 11, sukhumvit."

WIth the massage parlors Banana Club and Hero on Soi 11, could it be that the guys responding to Grindr were workers from those clubs? All they have to do is sit around and wait for customers, so a Grindr app would work as well for them.

To give you an idea of where I am - I've wandered through the sois off Silom but not gone into any bars.

I agree, there's scope to be more adventurous.  Try a couple of gogo bars next time, as your only commitment is to buy 1 slightly expensive drink.