Guest SpermAholic

Giving Free Head in Pattaya

Guest SpermAholic

Hi everyone. I have a condo that I can host in but can also travel. I am looking for guys that I can blow for free and I really LOVE to swallow so much.

post-14294-0-36176600-1389597890_thumb.jpg

Guest SpermAholic

If there's anything I'm allergic to, it would have to be lipstick on my c0ck! ;)

I don't need to wear any if that works for you? Just a naked guy on his knees blowing you?

I don't want to make this newbie feel unwelcome, but perhaps this is a post that would get more attention on CFS*

It seems odd a person would post a "selfie" such as this themselves, but if the mods are OK with it, so be it. Frankly, I'd wager a small amount that it's the notorious old Brandon from SGT. Now he was a piece of work. . .

* CFS is Cruising For Sex

Guest SpermAholic

Thanks for your replies. Are ads like this not ok to post here?

I guess as this is a "gay" site I might get better results of me not being dressed as a woman. Sorry but where I stay I just seem to get more action both dressed up and not dressed at all lol.

I am not this Brandon fellow you talk about for sure. I'm just new here and trying to figure this site out and didn't see any rules or regulations for posting ads.

I don't know what this CFS is but will click on your link now thank you.

PS: As a "newbie" you are not offending me at all but actually helping me with your knowledge sir.

as long as you are not attacking anybody  IMHO feel free to post whatever you wish.

Whether topic has following  or not can by judged by responses and PM received  or lack of them .

Baobao suggestion about CFS is actually very sensible ,you may get acquainted with that forum as well

Yes I joined CFS and thank you for the help. I am not trying to offend anyone and it is just my addiction sorry.

Don't be sorry and don't  worry about offending, rest assured if somebody here felt  offended with any post you'd be informed in no uncertain terms including comments about  your ancestors  behavior while teenagers

Guest SpermAholic

Don't be sorry and don't  worry about offending, rest assured if somebody here felt  offended with any post you'd be informed in no uncertain terms including comments about  your ancestors  behavior while teenagers

hahahaha yes I guess you are right. We were not pig farmers by any means but I guess I have been known to squeel like a PIG once or twice. lol. It is not easy to find cocks to suck here in Pattaya to be honest and with my sperm addiction it really sucks. Not like back home in Edmonton Canada where I could go on a feeding frenzy day and night.

Anyways folks as you might think I am also a very submissive slave.

Not like back home in Edmonton 

I suppose you wear your swampers when you're out doing that, eh?

I'm waiting for the Canuck from Hua Hin to weigh in on this thread. Don't worry, he won't bite......and he's only a cocksucker in a literal sense....

Guest SpermAholic

I'm waiting for the Canuck from Hua Hin to weigh in on this thread. Don't worry, he won't bite......and he's only a cocksucker in a literal sense....

Swampers?

Very funny Bob.

Actually, Spermaholic (a charming handle if I ever swallowed one) is NOT a Canadian, he is from Edmonton and true Canadians are never from there, and in fact would never go there.

Anyway, his fetish is bland in the extreme: hang out in Vancoooooooouver for a few weeks and you'll trip over fetishes which put sperm-swallowing at about the same level as inhaling a much-too-large whiff of 'Terre D'Hermes' cologne for men.

For Sperm .... :  Bob is not Australian, he is from close to the same area in the USofA as the mass murderer in Fargo ~ you know, the wood-chipper dude in gumboots. 

Which explains quite a lot.