Guest trailrider

A Homophic Congresmann in the US

Guest trailrider

I must acknowledge that I lifted this from another site but I thought it interesting enough that it would interest many.

GOP Congressman Aaron Schock of Illinois, the subject of persistent gay rumors since he took office in 2009, said on Thursday that questions about his sexual orientation and how it might relate to his anti-gay voting record and positions are “inappropriate and ridiculous” and not “worthy of further response.” He also stated, “I’ve said that before,” when asked if he is confirming that he is not gay, and added, “You can look it up.”

Schock had in fact stated to Details magazine in 2009 that he is not gay, in a lengthy piece which noted that he is unmarried and had been the subject of rumors as far back as 2004, when he was asked the question by a Chicago newspaper. The rumors, however, have only surfaced again and again since 2009, such as when Schock wore a flamboyant outfit -- which included white jeans, a hot pink gingham shirt and a teal belt -- to the White House picnic in June of 2010, immediately reigniting widespread Internet speculation and discussion about his sexual orientation. (After the online frenzy, Schock tweeted that he had “burned the belt.”)

post-22055-0-86070100-1346727418.png

It didn’t help quell the rumors when, last week in Tampa, Fla., while he was attending the Republican Convention, TMZ descended upon Schock as he was walking through the gay neighborhood of the city, complete with rainbow flags in the background as well as stores selling skimpy men’s underwear and what some have said is a local gay bathhouse.

Just above the hot swimsuit photo is a bikini clad pair of boobs. Nearly clipped out of the photo.

I guess if he was in a sham marriage, church going ,dull as dish water man, nobody would gossip.

So many of us lived closeted lives, married, had children and lusted after boys when no one was looking. Sad, to put the man under pressure that many of felt our whole adult lives until we found

A way to deceive others and deny ourselfs the life we wanted.

Personally, I was out in my twenties but lived and worked in gay areas.

Guest trailrider

You appear to be defending this man.  I disagree with you if that is your belief.  He is a US Congressman who is not only not acknowledging that he is gay but is openly using his position as a conservative congressman to attacking gays for being gay.  That is plain wrong even if he were not gay.

.  He is a US Congressman who is not only not acknowledging that he is gay but is openly using his position as a conservative congressman to attacking gays for being gay.  That is plain wrong even if he were not gay.

may be there is some truth in saying that biggest homophobes are closeted gays