Guest buckbee

Any Thai Language Experts Here?

Guest buckbee

This is just a starting point, probably only quarter of the way there, heaps more to come. Its just a draft, so I can get feed back on errors, mistakes and terms that may not be appropriate. Any help would be much appreciated, please also feel free to add to the list.

NOTE: Obviously some are crude or are slang so only use them with friends or when talking to gay guys at bars and not in general discussions with Thai's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dick
ควย khuay

Erection
ควย แข็ง khuay khaeng

Cum
น้ำ กาม nam gaam

Ejaculation
การ หลั่ง น้ำ กาม gaan lang naam gaam

I'm going to blow
กำ ลัง จะ ออก น้ำ กาม gam lang ja aawk naam gaam

Sexual intercourse
ประ เวณี bpra waeh nee

Fuck
เย็ด yet

Casual fuck buddy
กิ๊ก gik

Do you have a big dick?
ควย คุณ ใหญ่ ไหม khuay khoon yai mai

You have a huge dick
ควย คุณ ใหญ่ มาก khuay khoon yai maak

You have a big dick
ควย คุณ ใหญ่ khuay khoon yai

You have a medium dick
ควย คุณ กลาง กลาง khuay khoon glaang glaang

You have a small dick
ควย คุณ เล็ก เล็ก khuay khoon lek lek

Can I play with your dick?
เล่น กับ ควย คุณ ได้ ไหม len gub khuay khoon dai mai

Can I suck your dick?
ดูด ควย คุณ ได้ ไหม dould khuay khoon dai mai

Can I fuck you?
เย็ด คุณ ได้ ไหม yet khoon dai mai

Can I play with your arse?
เล่น กับ ตูด คุณ ได้ ไหม len gub dtoot khoon dai mai

Suck my nipples
ดูด นม ผม น้อย dould nom pom noy

Suck my dick
ดูด ควย ผม น้อย dould khuay pom noy

Fuck me
เย็ด ผม น้อย yet pom noy

Massage me
นวด ผม น้อย nuat pom noy

Scratch me
คัน ผม น้อย kan pom noy

Kiss me
หอม ผม น้อย hom pom noy

Sixty nine position
หก เก้า hohk gaao

Doggy style
กวาง เหลียว หลัง gwaang liaao lang

Raise your legs up
ยก ขา yohk khaa

Do you like to get fucked hard?
ชอบ แรง ไหม chaawp raaeng mai

Fuck me real hard
เย็ด ผม แรง มาก yet phohm raaeng maak

Do you want to sleep together?
อยาก นอน ด้วย กัน ไหม yaak naawn duay gun mai

Use a condom
ใช้ ถุง ยาง chai thoong yaang

Do you want to do it in the car?
อยาก ทำ ใน รถ ไหม yaak tham nai roht mai

Do you want to do it in the park?
อยาก ทำ ใน สวน ไหม yaak tham nai suaan mai

Do you want to do it in the swimming pool?
ยาก ทำ ใน สระ ว่าย น้ำ ไหม yaak tham nai sa waai naam mai

Do you want to do it in the toilet?
ยาก ทำ ใน ห้อง น้ำ ไหม yaak tham nai haawng naam mai

Off a guy in a bar
อ้อย aawy

In my view, you should only even attempt using this language with Thais you know well....don't try it otherwise or you're going to come off as crude or belligerent.

And tones do matter.  Several of your phrases end with the question word "mai" and it only makes it a question if you say that word with a rising tone.  If you say it with a low tone, it means "new", if you say it with a high tone it means "wood", etc.  So, if you use a low tone, your one phrase (for example only) about whether the person would like to do it in the swimming pool would be not a question but a statement that "you/I (unclear) want to do (something) in the new pool." 

And, of course, the background context matters.  The word "tam" means to do or to make (or variations thereof).  If you are already talking about having sex, then the listener will probably understand that what you're talking about doing is sex; otherwise, not likely.

Guest abang1961

This is just my observation:

I speak Mandarin (4 tones) and Cantonese (7 tones) and several Chinese dialects fluently but I (still) find the Thai language to be extremely difficult to handle.  Yes I can communicate in Teochew in the Yaowarat area and that's all.   It is quite a task to read most of the words nasally. 

So .. I stick to English because I know, my limited knowledge of Thai won't get me anywhere...

Guest buckbee

Hi Bob thanks for the feedback. That's why I wrote only use them with friends (mates) or when talking to gay guys at bars and not in general discussions with Thai's. The gay guys in bars already know what your there for and will get the drift. I've used most of them before and have never had any problems... and the gay guys in bars probably don't care too much if its rising or falling but would probably prefer it to be rising ;) Any phrases in particular that you would like to see removed?

Removed?  Heck no, it's not my business or inclination to suggest that.  But I remain fairly convinced that falang shouldn't even attempt this type of language and the vast majority are going to get it wrong or cause the Thai listener to respond with one of those "Huh?" looks.  But, as applies to almost everything here in the Land of Smiles, up to you.

1.I think the writing method of that old book I quoted is likely best. I would write the first word more like kwoy.

2. anything that ends with dai  mai is a QUestion- like can do?

3. toot nom for ''suck''? (this nom=milk, also breast for lady). ANy Thai I know calls it ''smoke''- or rather sa-mohk. Thai is mostly ''sup'' like soup.

Sorry- rigth now too busy to delve in books etc and preparing to fly over in a few days.