Guest trailrider

Adding an avatar

upload your  avatar somewhere / like desktop for example / ,  go to profile, you'll find 'change ' button on your existing avatar or place where it should be, click on' change ;' button ,upload avatar from where it is and you should be done

it works, I just tried as you can see to the left

and by the way this thread you started is thread number 7000 on this forum !

Thank you very much vinapu but it still doesn't work for me.  I followed your instructions but it just does not load.

no idea what could be wrong as it worked for me , are you sure location of avatar was properly dislpayed i.e if you loaded it on desktop , did it show desktop?

like Barrack Obama would say '' yes I can" but what you see disgusting, offensive and bad taste in it? 

did I step in anybody's  toe ?

verbal abuse accepted

Your personna  has more panache than a bottle of Heineken. When I imagine vinapu I conjure something more inscrutable such as : 

post-9743-0-98054100-1388717289_thumb.jpg

this was not Heineken, this was Bintang, Indonesia's favorite beer.

O my God, spot on !

you made my day with that picture / actually night , almost midnight here now/, looks like Ahu Ko Te Riku- am I right? 

There's no standing moai / those statue is called moai / at Vinapu unfortunately but at least you know where I left my heart, thank you kokopelli, I'm moved.

You wanted Vinapu - here it is

Sorry for confusing a Heine with  a Bintang,

The Moai was  from somewhere on Easter  Island but not sure where.

Your new avatar is more monumental than  a beer bottle.

I hope the OP will be able to find a suitable  avatar and be able to post it. It is not necessary to download an avatar/image to the desktop , it can also be downloaded to documents.

Guest trailrider

kokopelli, are you compelled to take my topic off course.  Why don't you just start another one if you have something to say?  Not trying to be rude but you do this on occasion.

Blame me , not kokopelli, I put avatar to make sure instruction given to you works, it worked so he commented on my new avatar, I responded and conversation kept rolling  -  threads are derailed from time to time , the same as every other conversation.

You kind of overreacting I guess but my apologies we made you upset

vinapu

Guest xiandarkthorne

here must have been some bug a few days ago because my new avatar wouldn't show up on my IPad and when I tried to change it to the one I'd already uploaded on Gravatar, that one didn't show up either. But it seems to be working fine now.

kokopelli, are you compelled to take my topic off course.  Why don't you just start another one if you have something to say?  Not trying to be rude but you do this on occasion.

Sorry trailrider; hope you are able to find how to post an avatar. We will behave ourselves when responding to your posts. I am looking forward to viewing your avatar  and do enjoy your informative posts.

Guest SpermAholic

Same think happening for me too. It says my profile pic is ok (pic of my ass in pink jeans) but when I click on change pic it says the pic on my desktop loaded but the profile pic doesn't change. Also no avatar here as I post obviously.

Same think happening for me too. It says my profile pic is ok (pic of my ass in pink jeans) but when I click on change pic it says the pic on my desktop loaded but the profile pic doesn't change. Also no avatar here as I post obviously.

try to change picture using different browser / chrome or firefox or IE, whatever is not your main browser /