Pattaya Bars Dec 2013

Excuse the typos, this was written on the beach with a small tablet.

Pattaya Gogo Bar Reviews

X-boys. Cock show & lots of flashing lights. Not my scene, left swiftly.

Toy Boys. Possibly the best selection of boys in Pattays from the bars I have visited, but have not offed one yet (on this trip).

Funny Boys. Has an ageing workforce, so OK for people who want more mature men. Not one single guy that I liked. Two years ago, I could easily have offed about 10 different boys from this bar, now it is zero. Hopefully it was just because I got there later than normal (around 11:00 pm).

Kawai Boys. Had about 8 boys, 3 of which were quite cute. Shall return to off one.

Vasa. Offed a cute slim shy looking 25 year old, with a lovely smile. Nice polite attentive boy, did long time. Worked out well, so I may he back for him.

Cupidol. Reasonable selection of boys, but didn't off anyone (so far).

Power Boys (formerly Mic My). The one boy I really fancied was picked by another customer just before I made a move, so I left. 195 baht for a water, do more expensive than some of the other Sunee & Boystown bars. The bar does not justify a price premium.

E*** (name of bar deliberately not given). Arrived to find one boy on stage and the rest drinking whisky together. The really cute one in the drinking group then made eye contact, so came over for a dance. A short dance, as within 30 seconds he was sat on my lap in his cute underwear, kissing passionately. Then he removed the underwear and continued. That's the way to assure a happy customer and an off...

The energetic performance continued in the hotel room, then he decided he needed a fix of "ice". We went to his room in Sunee, I stayed around for 10 minutes & told him to call me when he's done. Anyhow, around 3:00 am he returns asking for money & I have to remind him he needs to take care of me first, as we hadn't finished first time around. Anyway, a fine performance follows I tip him and we finish.

I only tolerated such behaviour as the good parts were very good, but nevertheless, he's not going to be offed by me again, due to the drug habit.

Nice Boys

Went in there looking for another off, eventually got the boy I fancied to sit with me. We made the usual introductions, then when I asked "What do you like doing?" he replies "Me not gay". Bye bye....

Guest anonone

Great report z. Very concise and to the point.

I haven't been into Kawaii in a long time...maybe have to take a look again.

Sorry you did not have much luck at Power Boys. I enjoyed it a lot during my last visit. I will do some more research shortly.

:)

Nice report , it looks we have busy Christmas season on this board enjoyed by both sides- travellers there and readers in far away countries, some of them in grip of winter.

Seems Vassa bar has consistently very favorable feedback recently.

Good luck with you discoveries in PTY.

Quite a few encounters with ' me not gay ' boys in November  I found  very pleasurable  so do not dismiss them entirely, granted , those were a little older boys so not sure those are you prefered proffesionals

I've hooked with 'Top'

only guys who were versatile bottoms, on gayromeo.

Funny how many boys answer the fisting passive or active question.

Don't take it too seriously when a boy answers in front of other boys or friends.

You never know for sure what's possible or not without a test run.

More bars.

Power boys. One very promising looking boy & 2 others. Water cost 130 baht, so presumably Ì WAS over charged on the previous visit.

Nice Boys. Some cuties, but none of them engaging with any customers. One slim guy with long blond dyed hair seemed to have a fixation with a green spotlight above the stage & totally ignored all customers. After being invited to sit with a guy, he took about 3 minutes to make eye contact. I wonder what he is smoking.

Krazy Dragon. Has never been my favourite bar, however has a better selection of boys than on my previous visit. Sadly too many of them are wearing "Borat style" moustaches, which is a turn off for me.

Happy Boys. Getting late by now, so the only boys remaining dancing are slightly overweight.

Some of the host bars in Sunnee have some cute boys, so wander around slowly, then decide where to sit...

Gay Romeo

Met a really lovely guy who just finished a shift working in the massage shop right next to my hotel, so he made it around really quickly.