xiluzer

December BKK Report

I missed offs from Tawan, you did not off boys from Soi Twilight massages but otherwise it looks  we are circling around the same places with bigger boys

ha hah!!

btw: next time, why don't we go together to Senso, since every time i go there M is always available. Maybe my luck will help you get your dream massage boy.. hee hee hee...

ha hah!!

btw: next time, why don't we go together to Senso, since every time i go there M is always available. Maybe my luck will help you get your dream massage boy.. hee hee hee...

Hey, very bright idea, I like it. I'd not say he is a dream , I'm past this stage but if somebody is to shatter my dreams it better be him.

We get Co-ordination Department involved and possibly work it out, not before Nov / Dec likely. 

btw Vinapu,  since i mentioned Uniman in the other thread, here's some bonus pics, the ones that i described in my report

oh would you look at that wallpaper and the bathroom...

Looks like disaster but I have high tolerance for domestic disasters. Still regret I went there on my last day depriving myself of chance of long time off with Art from there.

already booked a flight to Chiang Mai late november and BKK early December (i'll pm you the dates)

and i also have the dates for 2015 and 2016 (but haven't booked the flight, i doubt they have one at this moment, hah hah)

let's just say i like to plan ahead... way wayyyy ahead...

and yeah... Uniman looks like a disaster... but luckily the boys/ men there are more of our type yeah...?

Guest shyatfirst

I like the one with the water jug and in white shirt , oh and the twink in front of macdonalds taking photo.. yum yum  (him not macdonalds )  hahaha

Booking my flights today for my trip, mid May to mid June which also includes my birthday that I am looking at celebrating at Hero with a 4 hands treat, 4 "hopefully" glorious weeks in Bangkok with a short side trip to Pattaya.

Booking my flights today for my trip, mid May to mid June which also includes my birthday that I am looking at celebrating at Hero with a 4 hands treat, 4 "hopefully" glorious weeks in Bangkok with a short side trip to Pattaya.

4 WEEKS ! that's the celebration.

Bring umbrella as rains will start already but that's the great time to visit