xiluzer

December BKK Report

Thank you for another batch of eye candy, one of reasons I never feel bored in Bangkok.

I must be old fashioned relic but to put it mildly I think  you guys treated Mr  D from Tawan in ungentlemanly manner.

With those biceps he would be likely able to handle all of you but remember Thai culture in non-confrontational and he reasonably could expect that you are cooking something nasty with this congregation of unannounced friends in your room.

Possibly he was not terrified of you guys but of situation he found himself in and not knowing how to handle it at the moment.

And you still blamed him for whole tribulation? 

What I noticed recently there is consistent stream of raving reviews of Tawan boys which is great news as it was time when opinion was they are demanding and useless in bed.

I only hope the same will happen to  fame of Jupiter boys.

Not a bad idea to observe goings at massage parlor ,the same goes with bars. Worth admission ticket of drink.

I agree with your assessment of some clients but remember that boys are looking at them from wallet side rather looks.   

Only complains I ever heard from them about clients were about foul  smell but this is not unique to clients as today's review of boy in GayRomeo section attests. 

As you mention butch acting girly boy at Fan Club it reminded me my own affair with one of boys from Dreamboy, acting manly when in bar in speedos and completely changed personality and  speak  manner as soon as changed  for  street,  kind of feminine, clothes. 

Enjoy tonight's festivities and avoid practical jokes in the New Year 2014.

Tell your friends to avoid street food till Sunday as higher powers in heaven  may took a gastro revenge for what you put Mr. D through.

Guest abang1961
I was surprised that it was actually peaceful, unlike what has been portrayed in the news. I felt like as if it was a celebration.

Good to know that.. 

I have secured flights from 25 to 29 Jan some months ago.

Let us watch the situation closely and those in Bangkok, please update ...

Thanks.

I'm kind of shocked with all that BS gay mamasan at Hero was trying to sell you. It's like he wanted to discourage you from taking boys you guys fancied. May be he gets  cut  from  some boys and is trying to 

discourage hiring those who refused?

Once at Arena mamasan was trying to steer me from 2 hour massage using the same 'logic' , what if boy is not good etc.  Just to piss him off I took 2 hours and booked  boy for off next day. Never regretted

It's why I usually trust my eyes and guts more than mamasan's recommendations.

Usually mamasans at Hero are very helpfull.

As for Senso this is what I noticed too - ladyboy mamasan was not particularly friendly but fortunately boys were. May be this is resason  our favourite Man left Senso for FanClub  ?

This is second time you are frustrating your boys - first in the holel, not at V-Club,  better work on your karma.

Boy from last picture is absolute gem ! 

There's lots of truth in your observation that good looking boys are more interested in themselves than clients but it was rather flaw of go-gos , not a massage boys. 

Great report and I'm glad you have great time there

Vinapu,

My friends and i have come to a conclusion that the gay mamasan at Hero is practising favourtism. He would only recommend those that he likes. I remember reading an article, bangkokbois maybe, saying that, gogo boys need to have a good relationship with the mamasans so that they can recommend them to the customers, so same is applied in massage maybe?

Vinapu,

My friends and i have come to a conclusion that the gay mamasan at Hero is practising favourtism. He would only recommend those that he likes. I remember reading an article, bangkokbois maybe, saying that, gogo boys need to have a good relationship with the mamasans so that they can recommend them to the customers, so same is applied in massage maybe?

You guys are probably right unless he is just an sarcastic asshole.

It's why we have our eyes and guts, those may be misleading too but at least in such a case we have only ourselves to blame.

In fairness I must say that I have very little to complain about mamasans over the years other than occasional pushiness for a tip.

Bangkokbois is right as you could see at Hero but it's like every work, boss' s ass must be kissed from time to time. 

The three of us walked back and stopped at Chilli Culture for dinner ( courtesy of Khun bao bao’s blog). It was nice!!

Glad to hear they're still doing well. Haven't had dinner at Chili Culture, but I've enjoyed a few leisurely lunches there. Interesting report, too - thanks!

By the way, if you walk down past Hero to the end of the street there's an entryway to the sidewalk along the canal. Since you seem to be one who enjoys bits of everyday life and people there I'd suggest a stroll along there some afternoon. 

DAY 11.

My friend, L wanted to go to The Prince today, since he has his favourite there. Our last visit in June was fantastic, the selection of boys could rival Hero and Senso. In august however, the number of boys had dwindled down…

6 pm we took a taxi from Silom, L was very exctited, hoping that he could be reunited with Mr Tee. He wasn’t around in August, mamasan just told us that “he didn’t come to work today”. As we arrived, my friend M was flabbergasted to see the Prince. It was a fancy and luxurious place.

We got in, the boys made a line behind the glass window. There were many boys, but to me, none were stood out. I even noticed some of them had gotten fat.

L asked the mamasan about Tee, and he told us he is not working today, same old excuse. My friend was very frustrated, and so was i. The selection of boys at Prince this time was really nothing to shout about. It is a shame because the place is really beautiful and lavish. We left the place and didn’t take any boys at all.

We had a feeling that Mr Tee is no longer working there… so next time, it’s better to get our favourite boy’s phone number, just in case… Anyway, before this, The Prince was on our must visit list, now, he have to cross that one out.

Frustrated, we went on to plan B, Fan Club. Though it is not on my list, my friend, L has his favourite there (and mine too), Mr Man, who has an excellent skill in massage, and also a very nice person. As usual, Fan Club line up consists of 95% gays (some pretended to be butch) and 5% straight manly man guys.

Well, my friend L received another bad news, Man was also not working that day. Bummer!!! We left the place since there was not any interesting guy at all to choose. I could see that L was really really frustrated…the night didn’t turn out they way we planned….

L had given up and wanted to check out the gogo bars instead. Suddenly, I thought maybe we should check out Senso… try to take a chance.. L didn’t want to go because our last 3 visits there, we didn’t take any boys. He thought that the boys and the ladyboy boss will get annoyed when they see us. I persuaded L, told him that if it is still 5 boys available and the ladyboy boss is being bitcy again.. then, that’s it… R.I.P Senso!!

Finally we agreed, and I must admit, as we were walking, I kept expecting  the worst in Senso.

Arrived at Senso, not feeling excited at all. As we opened the door, MY JAW DROPPED!!! L suddenly smiled from ear to ear, like a kid in a candy store!!

In front of us, there were so many gorgeous men, and some of the old favourites were there too (whom previously had ran off to other massages)

We were really really surprised. Lady boy boss greeted us happily and this time around she was being very very very nice.

I was also surprised to see Mr C was back at senso, last time he was working at fan Club, and later gone AWOL, my nemesis back home went to Bangkok twice this year to look for him, he kept going to Senso and Fan Club, wanting to get the royal treatment from Mr C, but he got back disappointed, Mr C was no where to be found. So, maybe this is my chance to spite him, take Mr C, take photos with him, show it to my friend back home, and I know he will report and show it to that bitch,  and I am sure he will start throwing things,  and cry for days!! ( that’s what us queens like to do, gossip, and put up a  good catfight…ha ha!!)…

This is going to be the best revenge ever!!! Ha ha ha ha!!

Well, back to Senso, i guess it is back to its former glory. The one that I fell in love with. Good job on the ladyboy boss, she managed to improve the line up and convinced the old ones to come back…!!

And L this time couldn’t stop smiling, because there was one guy whom he had lusted years ago, but couldn’t get a hold of him since the boy had always jumped from one massage place to another. And  now he is standing in front of him and is available!!!

Without any hesitation , my friend L, made his pick, Mr JK.. while I was still torn between picking Mr C, as an agenda to have my revenge on my nemesis, or pick out Mr P, who is extremely tall and sexy!!

My friend M, decided not to take any boy from Senso, because he was tired and needed a one day break, but he kept lusting over Mr P. That made me wanting to take mr P even more.

Finally I chose Mr C. Vengeance is sweet!!!

I had Mr C before, and he didn’t change/ improve at all. We still showered seperately, he still likes to move the massage bed near the window, and still likes to look outside the window while massaging me. Weird guy, he told me he likes to look at the trees whille doing his job. Huh….!!

It was a so so treatment, and I didn’t come, there wasn’t any connection at all with him, unlike the last time. Based on my experience, if you take a boy more than once (massage or gogo), he will treat you far much better than before, but I guess not all are like that!!

I asked him why did he leave Senso, went to fan Club and came back to Senso. He told me that, “Senso boss not nice” So he tried his luck at Fan Club because he has friends working there, however that did not turn out well, he didn’t get any customers there, compared to Senso. That is why he came back.

I was also informed that the reason the min tip for the boys at Senso is 1200 bht (other places is just 1000 bht, or lower) is because they have to give the boss 200 bht from each customer that they get. Meaning, they actually only get 1000 bht if we give them the min tips…. That is why some of the boys ran off to other massages….

After we’re done, we took photos together, and he told me not to put the photos in the internet or facebook. Hmmm.. last time he didn’t say anything about taking photos together, he was ok with it…. I wonder why the sudden change of heart…

I told him that I do show his photos to my friends back home, and that is good for him because when they come to Bangkok, they would love to have him (I already recommended him to 2 of my friends). And I wonder why is he afraid that his photo will be in the net, he has one in Senso’s websites… so I wonder what’s the big deal….

So my rating for the boy:

Looks : 4 / 5

Massage : 2/5

Extra service : 2 / 5

I got down back at the lounge. M was still lusting over mr P. I talked to the ladyboy boss, and she asked me how long have I been in Bangkok..

I told her I arrived last week..

“Last week!! Where have you been?? Why not come to Senso??”

Bitch please!!! If I knew you have improved the line up and got Senso back on its feet, I would have come earlier!!!

Anyway, I kept eyeing on Mr P.. what an amazing specimen!!! Since taking Mr C was solely for getting back at the my nemesis, I think I should take Mr P for myself now!!

“is it ok if I take another one?” I told the ladyboy boss

“you want another round? Ok ok ok!! Fine with me!!!” she looked extremely happy

So I chose Mr P!!!

I made the right decision. Mr P was absolutely amazing!! The massage was strong, (most boys in Senso are stunning, but some are lack in their massage skill). The extra was superb!! The best one so far!!! I loved it so much that I gave him lots of extra tips.

Looks : 4.5 / 5

Massage : 5/5

Extra service : 5 / 5

Got down to the lounge feeling like walking on air. LadyBoy Boss smiled at me because she can see that I was a very satisfied customer. (and maybe she was happy too since business is bad nowadays in Bangkok)

We got back to our hotel and exchanged notes about our adventure just now. L, was disappointed with his guy, he said that he guy was terrible, bad massage and boring extra. But at least, he finally got what he wished for, even though it was not as beautiful as he hoped. Mr. JK is just a handsome guy, but he gives lousy service.

He also told me that Mr JK also didn’t like his photos taken, and told him not to put it up in the net… hmmm…. Before this, I have taken 8 or more boys from Senso, and none of them had the  displeasure of getting their photos taken…. have the Senso boys been briefed or warned by their boss about this?? Hmmmm…

Nevertheless, we agreed that it was a very exciting night, it didn’t turn out the way we planned, but it got better. Life never fails to surprise you!!!

Anyway, midnight, we went to DJ Station, it was my first time there, and honestly, I didn’t like it… it wasn’t my scene.

Around 1 am. We went to back to our hotel, again, via Suriwong. Saw few of the Tawan boys hanging out near 7E. One of them suddenly said hi to me.

“you don’t like me anymore…” Mr Tawan Famous softly grabbed my hand..

“well, you are very famous, always busy, always with someone..” I teased..

“no.. If you want me, you can always say..”

“well what about tonight? Are you busy.. want to follow me back to my hotel..?”

Mr tawan famous nodded..

I just can’t believe I did that….

Offing a famous Tawan guy on the street… getting away with the drink charge and the off fee.. I read in bangkokbois blog that it is a dangerous thing to do, because if the mamasan finds out, the boy might  be fired from work..

As we walked past tawan, I kept looking left and right, feeling nervous and scared if any of the mamasans/ waiter was around and saw this..

But the coast was clear.. phewww…

Mr Tawan Famous asked me why I looked so nervous, and kept looking left and right..

I told him about my worries, and he laughed at me..

He told me that I don’t need to worry, it is after work.. he can do whatever he wants!!

Phewwww.. what a relief….!!

Had a great time with Mr Tawan Famous, he made sure that he came and that I was really satisfied with him. He told me that business was bad due to the mob. He hated Suthep for scaring away the tourists. Mr Tawan Famous didn’t stay the night, but that’s ok. He already gave me pleasure beyond words!

It was quite an unexpected night indeed, Senso.. and Mr Tawan Famous… this really is a memorable holiday!!

Eye Candy :

post-13958-0-89922100-1389329464_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-01540600-1389329476_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-13452200-1389329485_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-43550200-1389329511_thumb.jpg

xiluzer the stalker!! ha ha!!

Glad to hear they're still doing well. Haven't had dinner at Chili Culture, but I've enjoyed a few leisurely lunches there. Interesting report, too - thanks!

By the way, if you walk down past Hero to the end of the street there's an entryway to the sidewalk along the canal. Since you seem to be one who enjoys bits of everyday life and people there I'd suggest a stroll along there some afternoon. 

Hey Khun Bao Bao.. this is a nice surprise!!!

Well, you are right about me!!!! Will try and do that one day. Thanks!!

Vinapu.. well said about the kissing the boss' ass statement!! huhuhuhu!!!

What a day / and  a night / you had on day 11 ! ,   I'm green with envy.

Somehow never been to Prince, now after your  not so thrilling experience there I'm tempted to check for myself ,on few occasion bad review worked as lucky charm for me.

Nice to hear that Senso improved, always liked the place , not their prices,  though but selection looks wise was always superb even if only few boys were available.

Wouldn't mind if you substitute letters  for Senso boys with their names as website has only few with lettered nick but understand if you prefer to keep it to yourself.

Not being nosy but I find dizzy reading an alphabet, Christan PFC does the same  , A smiled, B choked, C farted , D called etc

In fact often I feel that confused if selection is too vast as it really only takes one boy to make us happy whether taken out of 6 or 26 .

Another lesson I'm getting from your adventures is that it pays to hold with offs till very late - nice surprises abound past midnight when I'm always bedded already with somebody warm beside. 

DAY 12

Afternoon  - I am getting addicted to foot and Thai massage, and my favourite place so far is Prime, just behind my hotel/ on the route to Tawan. Although we can’t choose the masseur, Prime has one of the best looking ‘no sex’ boys around. It also has many flow of customers, 3 – 5 pm are always full!!! I also find myself a lot more stimulated during a Thai massage, especially the part where he puts my leg on his lap, as he is working on it.. I got aroused and felt like crushing his hard rock body with my two legs… oh my…

I sometimes wonder if I could ask for a happy ending…. But I was too scared… since it is strictly a no-sex massage, and I can’t speak Thai..

Hurmm..

Anyway… 6pm we went to Hero (my third time this holiday) as my friend M already booked my favourite.

We arrived, flamboyant unreliable gay mamasan was there, we asked about the guy that we booked.. and he seemed to forget about it…. Whattt?

Then he said.. “oh I thought you not come, many customers book  and not come..”

Really…???

He asked us which boy that we booked, but luckily my favourite saw me, and quickly came to us.

And from a far I saw Somsak… my favourite captain at Hero!! Finally, someone who I can rely on!!

My friend M went off with his masseur, I sat and chat with Somsak… and behind the glass I noticed the boy that I saw the other night, the one that I liked but gay mamasan made faces at him as if he is not worth it.

The boy seemed to be on his own, doing his own thing, kept lifting weight and checking out his phone. Unlike others, who kept looking at the customers, flirting and trying their luck.

“ the guy at the back, great body, playing with his phone” I told Somsak..

“is he good.?”

“oh Mr S.. he is good!!” replied Somsak

“are you sure??” I was still in doubt, as the gay mamasan’s reaction to my question the other night was still lingering in my head.

“yes he’s good.. he is Mr S. I call him.. you want..”

Ok here goes nothing… time to go with my instinct.. besides.. Somsak’s recommendation was always spot on. I remembered last august, I brought two of my friends to hero, one decided to choose a young pretty looking guy.. but somsak warned him that the boy is “no good”, but my friend took him anyway…. And he came back very very disappointed... Somsak even told him after that “ I warn you right?  Waste your money.. “  My friend had no one to blame but himself for a bad 1st time experience at Hero.

So anyway… Somsak called Mr S. and they were talking about something, looked like Somsak was briefing him or something. Then we went together to the room.

Mr S went to shower first (or so I thought), so I waited for him to finish.. few minutes later, he opened the shower’s door and asked me of I had finished undressing, and to come and join him…

Oh….

Then as we got ready… Mr S smiled and said “ only massage, no sex ok..”

Was he serious? Or was he joking?

Mr S started off with a strong massage.. good good!!!

I started to chat with him, asking the usual questions, where is he from, how old is he, how long has he been working in Hero..

Then I asked him if he has a girlfriend… he said no..

“boyfriend?”

“Yes.. you are my boyfriend”  Mr S laughed..

“heyyy I am not a boy.. I am a girl…” I laughed..

“ok ok.. you my girlfriend..”

“cheeky boy aren’t you..”

“my girl like massage? Chiang mai boy make sure my girl happy!” Mr self now referred himself as Chiang mai boy (since he is fom Chiang Mai) and started to call me “my girl”

I smile throughout the massage… Mr S was really really fun and cheeky..

Mr S started to finger me.. and I slapped his hand

“ heeyyy.. you said no sex.. just massage!!”

“Chiang Mai boy horny!! Chiang Mai boy look my girl.. chiang mai boy horny!!”

I laughed out loud… and continued taunting him..

“no ! No! No! No sex.. you said no sex!! Just massage!! You liar!!”

“Chiang Mai Boy look my girl very beautiful.. very soft skin.. Chiang Mai Boy horny!! Chiang Mai boy horny!! What can Chiang Mai boy do? Chiang Mai Boy horny!!”

Hah ha ha ha.. this guy is such a character.. I know that it was just an overblown exaggeration, but it was a very nice compliment, don’t mind if he was just faking it, fishing for extra tips!! But that made me really felt so good about myself…Ha ha!!!

Mr S finally got his way with me.. he started to finger me, that felt so good.. then he started to hug me, slowly kissed my neck.. and I finally lost in his arms.. lost to him…

And this boy GOOD!!!!

I spent 20 minutes or so in heaven, he really knows how to work around my g spots, great at fucking, he likes to thrust deeper and deeper, it was non-stop journey of ecstasy. Pure pleasure non-stop!! Fucking Awesome!!

I came, and he came too.. on my chest..

I can’t believe it was over, I didn’t want it to stop…

“Ok.. my girl happy??”

“sanook makkk krapp” I replied glowingly!!

We got up, Mr S went to shower and asked me to join..

Then I realized on the bed sheet… It was something disgusting…

There was a little bit of Phad Thai that I had this afternoon on it.. bit and pieces..

“oh no.. I’m so sorry .. I feel so embarrassed.. I’m so sorry .. sorry…”

“no no no.. it’s ok…. It’s ok…”

So he knew about the “leakage”, and that me felt more embarrassed… I was far off on cloud nine, that I didn’t realize about it…

Goodness… I thought I had cleaned my sewage system..

Oh dear….!! I felt so disgusted with myself… I wonder if Chiang Mai Boy felt the same…

However, Chiang Mai boy was being a real darling, he told me not to think about it, it was nothing….

Showered together, and a little bit of TLC after that…

The leakage incident was all behind me…

Gave him extra tips for such an extraordinary time and experience…

Looks : 4.7 / 5

Massage : 5/5

Extra service : 5 / 5

Got back to the lounge.. all my friends were already there with Somsak..

And I hugged Somsak with joy….!!! And also gave him tips.. hee hee hee..

We got back to Silom, my head was still in the cloud…

Had a very wonderful time with Mr S the Chiang mai boy… never met such a cheeky and fun loving character… oh no…. have my heart fallen for him ??.. no no no no…!!

This is the time for fun… not for that….

Anyway… around 8.. my friend M wanted to go to Senso… it seemed that he was really wanted to try P, based on my raving review….

So off we went to Senso..

As we got there, the boys were there, but the ladyboy boss was at the counter, she was doing something, didn’t notice that we were there..

And the boys didn’t even bother to call her up…

Now this was awkward….

L told me that he noticed that there is something off between the ladyboy boss and her boys…

We sat there for about 5 to 10 minutes.. until she got up and saw us… she screamed happily when she saw us (like a true queen that she is!!)

Mr P thought that I was going to take him, but was surprised it was my friend instead.

L and I didn’t take any boys.. L was tired, I was already head over heels with Mr S.. so we just hung out with the boss..

She was being very very friendly, we exchanged phone numbers, Line and such.. and she told me that, if there’s a new boy, she would video call me and show him to me…

Oh really???

Anyway, M finished his session..

And I told Anne (the ladyboy boss)that I would like to book mr P tomorrow at 8 for 1 and a half hour session… hee hee hee….

We went back to our hotel… now M was over the moon… he kept saying that he is now falling in love with Mr P.. and if he could, he wanted to bring him back home..

Hah hah hah…

Later that night, the three of us went to Jupiter.. I must say it was really crowded… lots of nice looking boys and the show was superb..

There was also a Mariah Carey drag and both M and I were singing to the song “Without You”, and we screamed on the top of our lungs… there were others were looking and staring at us… hee hee hee.. heyyy it was a wonderful night… we felt like on the top of the world at that time!!!

After Jupiter, we went off to ONO… L wanted to go there, and it was our first time.

We went there a bit late.. I was told that there was a fashion show earlier… uhmm…

We sat and saw one tall and sexy guy dancing on the stage… it was such a sight!!

Few minutes later another guy came to the stage and dance!!

The tall sexy guy then came to our table and greeted..

“I like this one..” he told L and pointed at me..

“really…??” my jaw dropped when he said that… did he really mean it??

Of course he was “socializing” with us for just about 10 minutes.. then he went off entertaining others..

Hurmppphhh..

But I like ONO, for me much better than DJ Station…

Hummm about ONO.. can we off the guys there??  can someone who has experience there care to share?

We got back to our hotel and I helped M packed since he is going back tomorrow morning..

We kept talking about or night.. what a wonderful night it was…

Why did this happen to us…

It was getting marvellous as we are about to go home…

Damn you Bangkok.. damn you..!!!

eye candy pics :

post-13958-0-34642300-1389608041_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-63912000-1389608054_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-24794200-1389608067_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-68006900-1389608079_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-39305100-1389608092_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-58269100-1389608102_thumb.jpg

Guest abang1961

I booked my flights to Bangkok for 25th Jan (till 29 Jan) before going to Hong Kong for Chinese New Year.

How is the situation now?

I am in a dilemma as whether I should stay in Bangkok for 4 nights or go straight to Pattaya for 3 nights, the final night must be in Bangkok because of the early flight the following day.  

Any advice?  Thank you. 

Yeah brilliant report. Really enjoyed it.

Back in Thailand in 14 days...get ready for some colourful reports!

looking at your avatar one can imagine  you will not be spending too much time temple hopping so i'm getting ready for next round of treats on the forum.

Thanks XIluzer.  I love how we are getting so many reports from new sources.  Great read.

I was feeling guilty about not reporting much recently but now I don't have to worry about it.

Keep it up guys that is why this Board just gets more and more interesting!!

You did great job with "Back to Thailand " thread of the year so don't feel guilty, not to mention you still there couple weeks so hope you will share some fun with us here.

I booked my flights to Bangkok for 25th Jan (till 29 Jan) before going to Hong Kong for Chinese New Year.

How is the situation now?

I am in a dilemma as whether I should stay in Bangkok for 4 nights or go straight to Pattaya for 3 nights, the final night must be in Bangkok because of the early flight the following day.  

Any advice?  Thank you. 

just go and don't worry about anything, never hurts to monitor situation though.

Problem with Thailand is not only political but also there's one very important but also very old person whose departure to a heavenly gates  at one point will create huge disruption to the whole country.