xiluzer

December BKK Report

I think it very difficult to judge just by looking at a guy who will give a good massage. One of the first massages I had in Thailand was at Adonis several years ago. Skinny young guy who damn near killed me because his pressure was soooo hard. My calves were sore for days.

One of the best massages I ever had was an older guy at Fan Club. Handsome enough. Looked mid 30s so he was probably 50. (Just kidding) Very strong arms but lean waist. Fantastic technique. Not my usual type at all but tons of fun. I even tipped him extra because I enjoyed it so much.

an older guy from Fan Club.. good massage.. hmmm... his name is Man right??

Guest anonone

Some more great reports. Thanks so much for writing about your trip...and posting all the photos.

In regard to the massage staff and picking someone, I will occasionally go someplace and just take the next guy up on the roster. This is usually at som jit, a rather run down shop near tuk com. Interesting experiences with someone I would not have picked on my own. Good to mix things up sometimes.

Thanks for the trip report, I missed out on Hero last trip but have put it at the top of my agenda for the next trip, I too am one of those that a bit uncomfortable with having to pick from the line ups but understand it may be the best way to get the guy you desire.

Thanks Vinapu.. it didn't come out in the original post, but it has been rectified now.

fedssocr - its ok. Though,, i have a gut feeling that it's Man.. hee hee hee...

few years ago Man was working as A at Senso, his picture is still on their website. He earned raving reviews on boards when working there. When he changed venue he also changed name. He may be slightly over 30 , certainly not 50 !

In flesh actually he looks younger than on his picture - happens often to Thais

What a great guy he is !

by his own admission 100 % straight but don't worry  , he will treat you well being true professional, will find what you like the most and deliver. His self taught English is very good and he is good conversationalist too. 

There's another older /26-30 / muscular great guy at FanClub, His name is Chai,  has some tatoos

Thanks for the trip report, I missed out on Hero last trip but have put it at the top of my agenda for the next trip, I too am one of those that a bit uncomfortable with having to pick from the line ups but understand it may be the best way to get the guy you desire.

At Hero is actually not as intimidating because this glass wall and no pressure atmosphere. If you shy you may have a drink or meal in their restaurant which has also view of glass enclosure. Senso is place where you are really close to the boys so you my wish to go there after you visited few other places to get more confidence. In Banana you are pretty far from their faces.

Best place to ogle available boys is Bangkok Massage in soi Twilight , you can have your drink or meal at Maxi's across the soi with direct view of boys in front of you. And you will not be intimidated because they are usually glued to their smartphones. 

Last night, I was waiting for someone in front of Toy boys. A massage boy across the same Soi was extremely friendly and

helped pass the minutes while I waited. Then a decrepit ancient crone passed the same boy and got the same super friendly

come-on. It made me laugh as for a few minutes, I thought the boy liked me and that I wasn't just another prospect.

The ancient crone, deep in his eighties ignored the come-on.

No matter how old, how obese, how ugly we are, you can have a ball in Pattaya. All you need is money.

DAY 6

Woke up in the afternoon and got ready to find the infamous “Penis Shrine” that I read so much in the internet.  Actually, it was not that hard to find.

post-13958-0-54589300-1388292248_thumb.jpg

Then, the first time I used the skywalk, connecting all the big Malls in Bangkok, Gaysorn, Central World and Paragon. I was a nice walk, very convenient.

Stopped at Mont Blanc in Siam Center and had my first delicious Honey Toast…!!

post-13958-0-86458800-1388292259_thumb.jpg

Got back to my hotel, got to know an Indian flamboyant gay from Bombay. He told me that he never had a good experience in any of the massages in Bangkok. He kept complaining that Thais are racists, especially towards Indians. I don’t know about that, but this guy does have some bad attitude, controlling, demanding, bitchy and over the top. Maybe that his attitude that turned off some of the guys in the massage places that he went. Who knows??

Anyway, 6 pm I went to another massage near to my hotel. Arena. Last time I went there was in August, and it was around 9.30 pm. There were only 4 boys at that time, and none were up to my liking. Since Vinapu gave another rave review for that place. I’m going to give it another try.

There were two boys outside and opened the door for me. As I entered, the boys all lined up and started to flirt with me. There was one boy who kept raising his hand at me, another one called me and asked me to turn around and look to the right side, where he was standing. Oh boy..  these guys were really trying to win my attention. Again, in my honest opinion, the boys were not as stunning as the ones in Hero or Senso. My eyes caught one cute guy with a great body, however, he was looking away all the time, showing no interest at all. Hah.. his lost!!

Suddenly, my eyes turned to this one guy. He didn’t smile, he just stared at me and slowly took off his jacket to reveal his gorgeous body.. and BOOMM!!! Lightning strike and I found myself dripping wet salivating over him!!!

“Mr N.. he is very famous here.. you want??” asked the mamasan.

Do I need to answer that? Can’t you see my crazy eyes and my tongue sticking out, and the slight bulge in my pants!!! OF COURSE I WANT HIM!! I WANT NOWWWW!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!

So Mr N took me to the room. It was big and spacious with two massage tables.. ehhhh… two??

Anyway, I showered alone and got ready.

Mr N, is not the chatty type, he doesn’t like to smile at all… he has this sour looking face.. but that’s ok.. that looks is really good on him. Ha ha!!

Then came the massage. He started with the usual stuff, then, as  he was massaging my back with his two strong arms. I could feel his cock was hard and started to play around my arse.

And slowly, it started to like, as if trying to penetrate it. It felt as if it was knocking on my back door, asking permission to enter. Ha ha!! The tease made it felt so good, I felt more horny than before. Slowly and slowly I felt the tip of his cock inside me. It felt wonderful, but it also made me scared.  So I asked him to put on the condom. He did, but soon after that, he straight away fucked me!! No no no… I don’t want that.. not just yet… I want him to continue doing that cock tease up my ass with a condom… Urghh!!! God I wish I could speak Thai!!!

Anyway, the fucking was wonderful.  We showered together. Had a great time with him. I told him to smile, and he grinned a little. Ha ha!!

Got down, and felt so wonderful. Told the mamasan that I will come back and hopefully Mr N will be here.

So my rating for the boy:

Looks : 4.7 / 5

Massage : 5/5

Extra service : 5 / 5

It was a perfect night for me… I stood outside Silom Plaza, enjoying my moment, with the cool breeze and the unforgettable time I had just now…. I wanted that moment to never go away.

Suddenly a guy in his bike greeted me. Asked me where I was from and why was I standing alone. He thought that I was lost. Yeah.. I was lost.. lost in the moment of pleasure and excitement!! Hu hu hu!

I walked back to the main Silom streets, feeling as if walking on air. Suddenly, I heard someone called out my name, as I turned a round, I was greeted with a nice smile. I was Mr D from Tawan, and he looked damn gorgous in his simple street clothes.

He told me he was supposed to meet a guy but he didn’t turn up. We walked together to my hotel (and he, on his way back to Tawan), and he asked me if he can join me tonight, I politely said that I just had a massage, and too tired to be “entertained” by him. He understood and gave me a hug.

I was in my room still feeling on cloud 9. It was 10pm… and the night was still early. So I decided to check one of the gogo bars that I have not yet stepped my foot in.

I chose X-Boys, and as I got in… my mind went “what the hell is this!!!” 6 femme boys!! Totally not my type!! There were only 3 customers (including myself). After few minutes there, I decided to haul ass!!!

Since it was still early, I decided to visit my favourite gogo bar.. JUPITER!!

As I got in.. I was surprised to see many boys were not on the stage, but in their street clothes, hanging out in the bar. The ones on the stage were the slightly gay ones, and very not attractive boys. I was really disappointed. One boy whom I took last august greeted me, I asked him if he remembered me, he said no. Whatttt???? I pulled out my phone and showed him the photos of us together. He smiled and pretended as if he remembered now…

He sat together and he asked if he can go back with me.. nahhh.. not tonight.. maybe next time, I’ll give him a call…

Then he asked for some money, said that he wanted to eat, bla bla bla…

I pretended that I didn’t hear him and focusing on “Whitney Houston” belting out I Have Nothing on the stage!

He left and told me to give me a call tomorrow…

There weren’t many customers at all in Jupiter, and the show was lame. Many grade A boys were in their street clothes?  What gives??

Maybe this is how gogo bars looks in normal night. The boys know that there won’t be any customers, so why bother waste their time prancing in their undies on the stage…

I got out early, this was not the Jupiter that u remembered…

I got back to my hotel around 1115pm. Though the night was still young… let’s just call it a day… I already had a wonderful wonderful time at Arena… that’s enough for today….

Eye Candy for day 6..

post-13958-0-88229400-1388292243_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-11641100-1388292252_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-86087500-1388292255_thumb.jpg

post #38, last guy, great body and smile , thank you.

Great report from day 6

I'm glad you had good day  at Arena, I agree other places may have better ambiance and better looking boys but I have soft spot for that place.

When you mention boy there was raising his hand to bring your attention it  kind  warmed my heart as this is how  I landed in arms of my consolator from there -Dit. 

Your assessment of X-Boys is matching mine but I'm surprised with goings at Jupiter with boys in street clothes, may be just too cold inside?

Hope our exchange of  praises for Man from Fun Club will bring him more business - he is truly  good guy.

Guest buckbee

You had a jam packed day. He must have been good 4.7/5 ,  5/5 and  5/5, thanks for the update and pics.

It felt as if it was knocking on my back door, asking permission to enter. Ha ha!!

I like your description :)

post #38, last guy, great body and smile , thank you.

Great report from day 6

I'm glad you had good day  at Arena, I agree other places may have better ambiance and better looking boys but I have soft spot for that place.

When you mention boy there was raising his hand to bring your attention it  kind  warmed my heart as this is how  I landed in arms of my consolator from there -Dit. 

Your assessment of X-Boys is matching mine but I'm surprised with goings at Jupiter with boys in street clothes, may be just too cold inside?

Hope our exchange of  praises for Man from Fun Club will bring him more business - he is truly  good guy.

Hmmm.. maybe it was Dit that raised his hand at me.. he he he he!!

Yes, Man is a gem!! More stories about him.. coming up... hu hu hu!

DAY 6

Got back to my hotel, got to know an Indian flamboyant gay from Bombay. He told me that he never had a good experience in any of the massages in Bangkok. He kept complaining that Thais are racists, especially towards Indians. I don’t know about that, but this guy does have some bad attitude, controlling, demanding, bitchy and over the top. Maybe that his attitude that turned off some of the guys in the massage places that he went. Who knows??

Yes, the Thais are racist.

http://50shadygays.wordpress.com/tag/gay-travel-in-thailand/

They also basically look down on anyone with darker skin.

Yes, the Thais are racist.

http://50shadygays.wordpress.com/tag/gay-travel-in-thailand/

They also basically look down on anyone with darker skin.

No , only boy described in the story  was racist. No need for sweeping generalizations, specially  about looking down on anyone with different skin color. Every society has plenty of those unfortunately.

Xiluzer mentioned  clearly that Bombay  guy's attitude was not good. So may be this was reason for treatment he received. It would be nice to get insight of certain nation's tipping patterns before we start  formulating theory  based on moneyboy opinion.

Certain nations, rightly or wrongly  are more than others known for skipping tipping obligation and this may be reason why they are not treated as they wish and some places are securing girl and boy tips before actual off or massage takes place.

Happened to me at Scandic  & Copa for massages and Adonis for long time off.  no, I'm not man of color but could be taken for national of another place with mixed reputation in Pattaya.

Just my 5 cents 

There can be little denying that Thais (like many Asians) associate darker skin with being lower class (i.e. farmers who spend all day in the sun). And class structures are very much in place. Hence the prevalence of skin whitening creams among other things. The Thai standard of beauty is basically as white skin as possible (and Chinese features).

And you hear stories all the time of Indians being barred from various establishments in Pattaya for example.

This is not one isolated thing.

Prejudice against Indians, Arabs, Russians, even Germans is not isolated to skin color. There are cultural differences,

different norms as well as appearance at work. Fortunately, there isn't much prejudice at all against elderly, overweight

and balding men.

Maybe there should be with horrendous comb-overs.

DAY 7 – My two best friends will arrive in Bangkok today, so basically my afternoon and evening was spent around Silom. I went to have a Thai Massage at Chang and I was assigned to a young gay guy. I was paranoid at first, wondered if he could deliver a good massage. And he did, it was a strong massage. We chat a bit and he told me that he learned massages at a massage training school, and has a certificate. I fact, in order to work here, one must have a valid cert and also must massage the boss first, and get his approval. Bravo!!! I mean, I’m sure not all of the boys in Hero, Senso, Arena, etc etc have that kind of cert, hence the poor massage performance. But then again, to quote someone (I forgot who) “Thai men learn massages since in their mother’s womb” ha ha!! He also told me, that he will get only 80 baht per customer, and some customers did not even give tips. Poor them, the pay is very cheap. I remembered one boy in Jupiter, (it was in June 2013) who performed an unforgettable sexy Muay Thai show ( with Bon Jovi’s It’s My Life song). When I offed him, he told me Jupiter only paid him 100 baht to do that show.. ONLY 100 baht!!! Come on!! He was worth more than that.

Later back to my hotel, got to hang out with a straight aussie, we discussed a bit how the workers here were paid unfairly…..

Around 930 pm, my best friend L arrived and we went to Tawan since he has his favourite there. That night, there were many new faces, but none were stand outs. There was one guy who looked like Mekhin the Superman, but not as handsome.. D came sat next to me, while my friend was being lovey dovey with Mr P. I noticed about the old small tvs in Tawan, and told D that the boss should upgrade it to, at least a small lcd tv. He told me that the boss here is very stingy!!! Ha ha!!

I saw one guy that has this killer body, but as soon as he got on stage… urghh.. his face was not fresh looking….

Also, during the JO segment, none were willing to give tips.. that was awkward...

Mr D was trying his hard persuading me to take him, hugging and kissing and fondling me. I told him that if I want him, I will text him later tonight. As we were about to leave Tawan (and my friend L, with Mr P is his arm), D looked at me with his puppy dog eyes….

Around 12am, I texted D, told him that if he didn’t get any customers, I would love to have him tonight. Then my friend L, came to my room, told me about his reunion with P, and how he was treated like a queen!! His first night in Bangkok for this holiday, is already awesome!!

1 am, I received a text from, D. He was outside the hotel, waiting for me. I went down to pick him up and as we went back to my room, D was surprised that my friend L was there. Then I got a call from my other best friend, M, who had just arrived. I told him to come to my rom.

“oh.. another friend?” asked D..

“ehh.. why you look so different..?” L noticed a sudden change in D’s face.. as if he was terrified..

D stood behind me and kept hugging me tight.

“Don’t do that… you know that’s my weakness… not now, my friend is coming” but D sort of like didn’t want to let me go..

“are you scared..?” asked my friend L.

“ no.. no… “ D stuttered.

L suddenly let out a big laugh..

“you think we are going to have an orgy?? Don’t you..? you are scared!!, I will never forget that face!!  Ha ha ha” L teased D.

I wished I could see D’s ‘terrified” look, but he was behind me, hugging me, and not letting me go..

M came, and we queens hugged and laughed as if we haven’t seen each other for ages.

L was still teasing D. He told him that all 3 of us are going to rape him!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

I went back to D and hugged him, told him that my friend was joking. As I kicked my two best friends out of my room, I told D that I was disappointed with him of thinking that I would do such thing to him, or let alone, share him with my friends.

And that night, D showed his appreciation with a wild and raunchy sex. The best part of it, throughout the night, he kept hugging me tightly. That is one of the things I like most when with a guy.

post-13958-0-31961300-1388471066_thumb.jpg

Spent the entire night in his strong big arms… it was a moment to remember…..

DAY 7 EYE CANDY :

post-13958-0-17829800-1388471012_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-32892400-1388471029_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-53913300-1388471043_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-82746100-1388471056_thumb.jpg

DAY 8

Early morning, heard a commotion outside the hotel. So the three of us went outside to see. It was the “mob”.

I was surprised that it was actually peaceful, unlike what has been portrayed in the news. I felt like as if it was a celebration.

Then we went shopping at Platinum. Had our favourite mango sticky rice at mango Tango.

6 pm. We went to Arena, since my friend really wanted to check out Mr N.

We got there, as usual, the boys were trying their best to win our attention. My friend M, picked Mr N. While L and I, chose to sit and wait for him.

This is one of the fun things we like to do in a massage place. We didn’t take any guys, instead, we wait and observe the boys (and the customers who come in).  I love to see which customers pick which boys, and sometimes, looking at the customers, I felt that the boys are lucky to have us.. ha ha ha!!

Oh I remember one time at Fan club. We did the same thing, and there was this one boy, whenever a customer comes in, he would act all butch, and when the customers got out, he went back to his sofa back to being girly girly… and he was KNITTING to pass the time!!!!  Oh yeah, also, I remembered looking at the gay fem boys in Fan club “harassing” the straight ones, slapping their ass and such. I noticed one guy didn’t like it.

Hee hee hee.. this why I like waiting for my friend, you could see what is happening behind the scene in a massage place!!

My friend M came down and kept raving about Mr N… glad he had a wonderful time.

DAY 8 EYE CANDY :

post-13958-0-73491000-1388471151_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-71308800-1388471166_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-34481000-1388471183_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-49567500-1388471226_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-04492400-1388471239_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-68233900-1388471268_thumb.jpg

post-13958-0-73981100-1388471285_thumb.jpg