bkkmfj2648

Looking for Noom from the Hotmale go-go bar

hello everybody,

I arrived in BKK yesterday morning with high hopes to meet and hopefully off Noom from the Hotmale go-go bar.

I am an avid reader of the bangkokbois blog and my desire to meet Noom was thanks to its blog owner (I do not know his name).

anyway, would any of you kind readers know how I can find Noom? Both the mamasaans at Hotmale do not know what happened to Noom.

any help from any of you would be GREATLY appreciated.

thanks,

M.

an update...

I heard from the owner of the blog bangkokbois and he told me that Noom switched bars - from Hotmale to The Zeus (formerly Ocean Boys). so tonight I went to The Zeus and there was no Noom - because they said he went home. how sad for me - I really became infatuated with the mystique of the character, Noom from the bangkokbois blog and really wanted to meet him. I guess it was not meant to be......

cheers,

m.

an update...

I heard from the owner of the blog bangkokbois and he told me that Noom switched bars - from Hotmale to The Zeus (formerly Ocean Boys). so tonight I went to The Zeus and there was no Noom - because they said he went home. how sad for me - I really became infatuated with the mystique of the character, Noom from the bangkokbois blog and really wanted to meet him. I guess it was not meant to be......

cheers,

m.

He must be on and off, I visited both bars in November and did not see him in any, not that I specifically looked for him but would notice if he was present as he is muscled man and all boys were twinks and next door type.

Keep visiting bars and posting your findings like you promised please