firecat69

Xmas in Thailand

Thanks xiluzer.        So I met Z909 tonight and we compared notes for about an hour and then went are separate ways.  I found myself heading to BoyzTown way too early at 730p.  Tried to kill some time in Royal Mall but still ended up in BoyzTown at 8 pm.  Only thing to do is kill some time in one of the beer Bars . They were completely dead but I grabbed a seat figuring I needed to kill an hour.

I am out this night for 1 reason and that is for the Boy at Vassa who I bought a drink for and tipped last week just before they kicked me out for the private party.   Naturally he was nowhere to be found and I could not remember his number and I thought his name was CIK.  Mamasan could not help me so I settled in hoping he would come later. To me it seemed like some of the cutest boys were missing tonight but I called over Tea #21 who Mr Bill reviewed in the GayRomeo Section.  He was a very sweet boy but all I could think of was the boy I came for.

Then in walks the boy, his name turns out to be Dik and he was with a long term customer. Drats.  They sat down next to me and he talked to me like he was sorry and was glad to see me.  Double Drats.  I managed to slip him my card and hopefully he will call me because customer takes him every night but I think does not keep him all day. 

I would have talked to Mamasan but I didm't want them to think I was trying to save the off fee by slipping him the card. 

So I have resigned myself to hope that he calls or just keep going back until customer goes home.  I could not be unlucky enough that customer is staying longer then me. NOOO  that cannot happen.

Anyways I gave Tea a nice Tip. Stupid because I am sure he would have been great but my heart would not be in it. Stupid right?

I will catch Dik sooner or later and now have to hope he lives up to my anticipation.

Guest anonone

Very honest reporting. You are not the first to be in this club and you will not be the last

sooner or later you will hook up. Just hope it lives up to the expectations.

you are there 2 months so definitely you outlast your temporarily winning competitor .

As for not offing Tea you are not stupid , if you are not inthe mood for him  it's better not to torment boy by exposing him to absent minded farang.

There's always tomorrow

Guest buckbee
can you guide me on how to post photos... thanks!

You have 2 options to add an image. These options may or may not be available depending on your post count and permissions. I have no idea what the forum administrator here has them set to

1. Add an image from a URL - Click on the reply box which will bring up the options bar at the top of the post box. Click on the green image icon in the middle of the second row and enter the URL to the image and click ok, then click post

2. Add an image from your computer - Click on the reply box which will bring up the options bar at the top of the post box. Click on more reply options at the bottom right of the post box. You are now in full reply mode. At the bottom of the post box you will see an option to attach a file. Click on choose file and upload your image as an attachment

Easy as that...

HaHa..  Been a quiet few days.  Just seeing some regulars and sticking close to my apartment. City is jammed and traffic is terrible and will be bad until after the weekend after New Years,

At any rate I did go out last night and met Anonone for the first time.  A really nice guy and we had fun conversations for a few hours about Thailand and Boys .  His trips are usually 10 days and he does burn the candle at both ends and the middle I Think.

He's a lot younger then me , I just rarely do those late night disco things anymore.  We went to Vassa around 830 pm and they were full of boys and some new ones and a few missing regulars.  It was not one of the Towel Nights but the boys still manage to dance and have fun . They are especially good at flirting and Vassa is just my Bar of choice. The boy I want was there in street clothes waiting for his customer. He told me customer maybe 2-3 more days. So after New Years I will make that contact.

After about an hour Anonone had to meet the BF so I proceeded for a few stops.  Stuck my head in Kawaii Boys. Disaster 3 boys on stage , I did not stay.  Next was Cupidol.  They had 2 cute Doormen which has become a rarity in Pattaya. In the old days most of my offs were doormen because the Bars put their best looking Boys out front in order to draw in customers.  Sadly that has not been the case for some time.

Anyways Cupidol was a nice surprise with maybe 14 boys and some very nice looking ones at least to my eye. Also 3 of them were trying to out do each other dancing up a storm.  The award for the best Underwear definitely goes to this club. Boys wear what they want and they had some excellent choices.  Definitely worth a look.

X Boys Land was already into the first show time and I stuck my head in the door . Few customers and frankly I have grown tired of that show so I headed for home quite early.

beermaker , today's newbie was complaining about  crossing Pattaya streets , now your first line above confirms it.

It was easy to outstay your competitor for Dik, the Vassa boy, congratulations and hope it will work as you dream.

Before award for best underwear will be distributed it wold be good to consult ChristianPFC on the subject to get his stamp of approval 

Enjoy tonight's celebrations  and happy postings in the New 2014 Year !

Congratulations on your 1000 posts  firecat !

I haven't been to Cupidol for a while, but from walking past regularly I can confirm that it is high on my list of bars with the best underwear.

(Sidenote: Funny Boys now allow their boys to wear underwear they want every night, before there was just Sunday night underwear fashion show.)

I haven't been to Cupidol for a while, but from walking past regularly I can confirm that it is high on my list of bars with the best underwear.

(Sidenote: Funny Boys now allow their boys to wear underwear they want every night, before there was just Sunday night underwear fashion show.)

Now firecat can distribute best Underwear award to Cupidol without hesitation

Ok so my boy from Vassa calls me and is done with customer . So I am excited and head to Vassa last night to off him.

I seem to be out of practice in Bars . Once again I did not ask him anything about what he liked to do. I just bought him a drink and pad the off fee and headed to my apartment.  I would never do this on GayRomeo and never used to do it in Bars.

Disappointed again. He was aghast at the thought of getting Fucked and was not even much for Oral Kissing was ok.  Once again my fault , no excuse I let my eyes take me where I wanted to go instead of my brain.  Tipped him and sent him on his way while I told him to make sure boys in Bar know what I Like.  heheh

Back to Gayromeo where Ampraewza1 that I reviewed in GayRomeo Forum is on his way to my room and I know that I will not be disappointed.

Ok so my boy from Vassa calls me and is done with customer . So I am excited and head to Vassa last night to off him.

Disappointed again.

If he knows you have been lusting after him for days (according to your posts), he might think he can get away with doing nothing.

In such cases (desperately wanting a boy), I exercise some self-control and let it settle a bit, surely I do not let the boy know that I want him desperately, that might lead to decreased activity in bed and increased tip expectations.

The last boy I wanted desperately was the Vietnamese stunner at Scorpion bar (he is still there), I made a fool of myself, spent a lot of money (over 500 Baht (in words: five hundred) on drinks, including return visits) and didn't get him to bed. That taught me a lesson: never again!

The last boy I wanted desperately was the Vietnamese stunner at Scorpion bar (he is still there), I made a fool of myself, spent a lot of money (over 500 Baht (in words: five hundred) on drinks, including return visits) and didn't get him to bed. That taught me a lesson: never again!

treat money you spent as entry ticket for  hunting escapade, sometimes road to is more exciting than destination and I think this was a case.

Never say never Christian , love and lust tend to blindside us.

If I want boy desprately I'd rather get him right away than settle a bit. I rather feel silly sooner ,than later in case of disappointment. Don't like feeling stupid few days later wondering what it was I saw in him so precious? 

I seem to be out of practice in Bars . Once again I did not ask him anything about what he liked to do. I just bought him a drink and pad the off fee and headed to my apartment.  I would never do this on GayRomeo and never used to do it in Bars.

Disappointed again. He was aghast at the thought of getting Fucked and was not even much for Oral Kissing was ok.  Once again my fault , no excuse I let my eyes take me where I wanted to go instead of my brain. 

Back to Gayromeo where Ampraewza1 that I reviewed in GayRomeo Forum is on his way to my room and I know that I will not be disappointed.

Don't worry, chalk it over to experience and remember that hunt and expectation was possibly worth a tip you paid.

Christian may be right that boy sensed you lusting for him for a few days and you may be easy prey. Or simply as you noticed- lack of proper interview led to disappointment.

Reminds me my own misfortune from November when I hunted boy for 3 days and he turned up useless . But while hunting landed excellent replacement I' m still smiling at memory of.

Is Ampraewza1 boy you hooked three times with on your last day of your previous trip and posted few pictures of in the 'Back to Thailand " thread of the year ?

If that's  a case you landed what I call consolator right away, 8 out of 5 right?

Boy you watched fireworks with could use sexier underwear, not that anybody thinks he kept them on too long while with you.

Sorry Christian your thoughts do not apply. Tip was never discussed and he happily took what I offered.  Also there was no doubt in his mind if he could have been willing to be a Bottom then there would be a lot of offs and good money.   

There are some boys who are straight and willing to try to Top but will not Bottom.  This boys attitude was no problem and conversation was very good .  He was not willing to do certain things.  It Happens!

No doubt in my mind if I had told the boy in the Bar what I liked he would have told me cannot. 

So tonight I went to meet fellow poster Anonone in Sunee Plaza.

I met him at Beer Bar Crazy Boys at 730pm   Shortly after I got there I got to meet his BF who by the way is gorgeous.  We talked until about 930pm and decided to do a GoGo Bar Crawl.

We started at Power Boys (formerly Mic My).  2 or 3 customers and about a 14 boys evenly split between Gay Boys in underwear and Straight Boys in Baggy shorts. There were a few really cute Gay Boys on the Fem side and the straight boys were a very rough looking and old group IMHO.

We then started to walk to Eros where we passed Beer Bars with no or few customers and few Boys . On the way we pass all the closed GoGo Bars in better days for Sunee.

Eros had 4 customers and as everyone knows this is a hands on Bar where the boys get groped etc.  Not my cup of tea but if they had any cute boys it would be  ok. They did not and I am not trying to be negative here but Anonone and  I joked if you took any of these boys home you would need Industrial Strength Condoms.

I told Anonone that I had seen some cute boys on GayRomeo who said they worked at Happy Boys so off we went. Happy Boys was not a happy place to be.  no customers and 5 boys who do be charitable were average looking.

So now its 1045pm and Krazy Dragon is the only bar that could save the night. This Bar is For Sale for $60,000 so you would think this might be the one Winner.  Sorry we stuck our heads in . 2 boys with customers and no other boys dancing and no other customers.

On the way to Krazy we passed all the Beer Bars who were close to deserted.

In all the years I have been coming to Pattaya, I have never seen Sunee more pathetic.  Bad enough you have to pass all the failed GoGo Bars but at least I am used to see in Come in Bar lively but not tonight. YaYa was closed and Duc which always has customers had none.  Only Bar with something going on and not much was Sky.

This is Friday in what is supposed to be High Season.  All I can say is I am glad I don't own a Bar in Sunee.

Maybe tomorrow will be better , it certainly cannot be worse.

At 1155pm GayRomeo had 58 boys between the ages of 18-24 ready to save the night.  Which one will it be.????

Guest buckbee
  This Bar is For Sale for $60,000

Based on your observation of 2 boys with customers and no other boys dancing and no other customers it will struggle to get that you would think. Unless the fit out, equipment etc it worth that?

What's happened to Sunee? it used to be a rockin place!

I think Sunee is too hidden from main circuit for wandering tourist to drop by and relies too much on residents and returning visitors, both groups possibly became bored with the places or migrated to internet sex sphere, some also to comfort of their lonely beds.

Some careful readers of reports on various boards may be put off by  the sleaze as public groping etc. may not be everybody's piece of cake, some people may leave that part to the hotel rooms

For casual visitors and first timers Boyztown is easier to find and may be more interesting as well.

from firecat's report above is clear that quality of boys is not impressive at all -  everything adds up.

On top of that bars may be temporarily short staffed as boys went home for New Year.

Anonone's boyfriend must be gorgeous considering how often he puts himself through those grueling 24 hours flights to see him.

Guest buckbee
 migrated to internet sex sphere, some also to comfort of their lonely beds.

Love your description LOL

Sunee is too hidden from main circuit for wandering tourist to drop by and relies too much on residents and returning visitors

Thats probably spot on, the main traffic they get is people returning from the beach once a day