vinapu

IMpresions from November 2013 trip-flight, hotels, BKK transport, money & regular tips

I have stayed at the Ambiance 3 times. The first two occasions I just walked in as it was not high season and got an excellent room. I was not bothered about noise as this largely ceases about 1 to 2 am. On the third occasion I made the reservation though booking.com. My room was ok but on the wrong side of the hotel "noise wise". In Pattaya I don't go to bed early to say the least, but the noise lasting till about 4 am from the Karioki bar was horrendous for both me and my "boyfriend du nuit I checked out after 2 nights and my explanation for this early departure was accepted.

I wonder if making a reservation via an agency is not advisable in this regard ?.

I'd suspect it's just draw of the luck, I booked Le Café directly with them as I use agoda.com and they did not offer Le Café.

Since they accepted your reason for leaving without offering you another room likely hotel was booked full.

I'm sick man when comes to accommodation and change it often even if staying in one city but prefer to book in advance , one less hassle.

I like agoda as can pay with paypal , no credit card hassles and security of transaction questions. Booking.com has advantage too - usually you pay at the hotel so no problems if you need to change your plans, you lose deposit only.

Xiluzer, no need to be jealous, I'm not released from prison  Rambo nor Conan the Barbarian by any means.

Many massages were just that with healthy dose of body contact but without  "drainage" at least not on my part.  I like romantic BS like hand holding, stolen kisses and wandering hands here and there. More fun for me than just fast fuck ' you cum , I go'   style

Same goes with long time offs.

Butterflying also helps fight fatigue with joy of discovery of  new places and faces / and underwear contents / but is good to have consolators . In case you have stretch of crappy encounters is good to return for a night  to safe and known  pair of biceps, thighs, nuts and buttocks or may be just lips.

Don't over do it and listen to your body, last thing you need is to be in BKK or PTY  and discover one evening that you rather watch TV  and drink alone  than warm yourself with boy because 'too much of good thing" feeling. Not unknown to us if you read carefully posts on forums.

And hope on behalf of all of us her  that you will update us about your discoveries .

Don't be shy, Hemingway was good writer but he is dead for a while.  We are not looking for report contender to the Nobel Prize in literature but some insight about your findings would be nice, dry 2 liners like in your post about Albury are quite informative and good to keep forum alive

I will try to work on it as soon as things are less hectic here in bangkok. Btw. Already went to Adonis and Arena, thanks to your report. Each offers different kind of experience,nevertheless, a good one. And i also went to x boys last night... sat there for 10 minutes and got out. Horrible line up! Hee hee hee.