firecat69

Ex Pats soaking up Apartments

Interesting that the developers may have missed the mark .

Need less 1 Br and more 2 and 3 Br.

Evidently lots of ExPat families continuing to move to Bangkok

Probably will see more BTS routes added to provide expansion of suitable areas for ExPats.

http://www.thephuketnews.com/high-end-expat-rent-poised-to-rise-in-bangkok-42802.php

Interesting that the developers may have missed the mark .

Probably will see more BTS routes added to provide expansion of suitable areas for ExPats.

Ah yes, Phuket News and CBRE - such experts on what condo developers and the BTS in Bangkok need to be doing to meet the demands of the core market - local Thais

which lines do you think the BTS should develop to provide "suitable areas for ExPats"?

or is that asking you to be opinionated?

bkkguy

I don't have the foggiest idea?  You seem to be unable to understand that I put these things up becasue they are interesting looks into the country many of us spend a lot of time in.

I hope that it creates some comments from some that I and others  might learn something more then what is in the article. Just like I learned a lot from your comments about Amnesty.

However I learned nothing from your response to this post and that is my OPINION!!!!!!