vinapu

Off to Thailand

These days, most people use wifi & the Om Yim certainly has that.

A basic Samsung 7" tablet doesn't cost much, does internet browsing, fits in your pocket and doubles up as a e-reader.

If you want to type a lot, pair it up with a £20 Anker bluetooth keyboard.

So which of these hotels is the best?

I've been using nothing but the Om Yim for 5 years, so would be interested to know how the others compare.

I Like thed host, the location, the rooms, and the price at Om Yim, but found the narrow stairs a big draw back.  Well, no place is perfect but I do like elevators.

I Like thed host, the location, the rooms, and the price at Om Yim, but found the narrow stairs a big draw back.  Well, no place is perfect but I do like elevators.

You are shortly to marry 31 y.o and you  looking for elevators in 4 storey building? What kind of bed exercises you are planning beside of snoring? Just curious.

On Saturday tried Relax massage , on in partially abanonded  commercial building at Silom 64.

I have no idea where this is, can you elaborate? There is no Silom Soi 64 and I don't know of a "Relax Massage".

This is not a Silom soi 64,this is Silom 64 building, one with direct  conection with BTS station, I think there is KFC outlet downstairs, there are always few cuties distributing leaflets on the street. Will check later today and update, I'm sure you know building, name of massage place possibly changed over years

Good news: neither of us is a retard. I found the sign "Silom 64" hidden amongst the many other signs on that building. And I was aware of people handing out flyers, but didn't pay attention to what exactly they are handing out. With the shop hidden somewhere in the back, and the masseurs stretched out along the front, I didn't draw a conclusion that they work there.

Yesterday, I noticed they wear T-shirts with "Relax Massage" and saw one who is cute, so I might give it a try some day.

actually masage place in on one of upper floors, 

I was  passing by few times daily and  it was always more than  one cuties with flyers at street level,

during massage when scratched boy's knee he suggested than he can be available for  more for 1000 baht, no reasonable offer refused as they say 

I agree with neither of  us is retard comment , hope you never had any doubts, he, he