TotallyOz

Pattaya Bars on May 11, 2006

Guest TOQ2

Thanks for the nice update. Wish I could have been there also.. But all that in one night, you must be exhausted :)

john

Guest catawampuscat

Krazy Dragon rocks....... I can't believe how much fun this bar is..You would never know it is low season.. I thought it wasn't going to work when it first opened..The mirrored table tops that many found interesting didn't work at all for me and the boys shorts were uninteresting.. However,

now, with the new shorts and the enormous numbers of boys, the place is just amazing and a great success.. Some of the tables had as many as four boys all trying to get ones attention and no tables had less than two boys..There are many many tables and the boys run the range from small to large, from beautiful to rough looking and the attitude is FUN FUN FUN..No pressure to buy drinks and one can sit with a cheap but delicious draft beer.. The boys are really in your face and no attitude if you aren't interested..It is original and works...

Yellow Bar... part of Spotlight is another fun bar, renovated in taste and with comfort in mind and the boys are a step above the usual Sunee fare.. I was very impressed and it has a touch of class and great attitude from the boys..Real dancing and lots of life..FUN new place..

K-Boys.. Was #1 in my mind but lately have found it hit and miss..Still lots of boys but sometimes more fun than others.. I think a couple of large Changs help loosen the boys up..

Kaos... feels like low season and needs a shot in the arm.. Stopped by the other nite and thought no one was in town and went to Krazy Dragon and the place was packed and wild...

In Boyztown,

A-Bomb rocks and now all the boys wear mini white spandex short with A-Bomb on the rear..No much left to the imagination and good attitude from staff and the boys..hard to believe so many boys in one bar and now a big range in size and age, so something for everybody..

Dynamite usually fun and I often find what I am looking for there..The mamasan is great if

hyperactive and so far he has given me the right info and I am getting to trust him..One nite, he said tonite not so good and actually advised me to come another nite when I would like the selection better..Okay...

Lucky 777 seems flat to me and used to be one of the best.. I love the waiter Jojo, who has been very accurate and steered me well..He should be the mamasan but I am not the boss.

Satwatdee.. reopened and okay..good to have another bar on the soi..