Guest snwbrdr015

Newbie to massage fun. How to?

Guest snwbrdr015

Hi all,

As a new registered member I'm happy to tell you all I've found much useful information on this wonderful board. Open-minded on all that's fun in gay Thailand. Love it. Thanks for that!

Having that said I'd like to find out the 'How To's' when going to a massage place for having a good time. Off course, I know the happy ending routine, but there are loads of cute guys I could easily have sex with. I'm versatile, so any 'flavour' is fine with me as long the boy is cute.

So....question is:  when/how do you bring up the topic of sex with the massage boy in order to discuss things like position, tips etc?

I usually wait for hints from the boy, erect cock brushing against whatever part of you is sign he enjoys your company. If is close to your crack you know he is interested in action so bring your topic. Or when he starts to pay extra attention to your privates.

You can ask mamasan  before you pick up masseur what boy does (top, bottom , kisser etc.) if this is important to you before you start. Don't be shy-he heard all this and more before.

For me big part of fun is just to see what happens so really I don't ask any questions other than if boy is a kisser sometimes.

Don't plan too much . You may take charge when you feel it's time or let boy to have an initiative. But let it come naturally.

Being versatile helps but still with that particular boy you may prefer this or that position. Or none if you are romantically inclined and you don't want to spoil you hour in heaven by too much sweat.

I don't know about others but I would never bring subject of tip until it's over and both of us  are dressed and ready to go. If boy asks then answer but in my experience it never happens. Some people reported this but I don't  recall it happened to me in my 8 trips. If you ask boy how much he wants he usually tells you ' up to you ' standard answer.

I can imagine your pumping heart when you will be approaching  your first place and I envy you as hell !

vinapu gives great advice and suggestions.

I'd only add that there are certain massage places that are male only and a required "tip" is needed. In these places the "happy ending" is a guarantee. In the places off the street where you see the guys and gals inside the window doing leg massages, it is not a guarantee.

I'd suggest you try a place like Hero or Albury to start. There are also several in the gay area of Silom and Suriwong that are discussed on this forum. Start with a place you know is for gay men.

Unlike vinapu, I always talk to mamasan and ask details and specifics. If a place like Hero, they have rarely if ever let me down. I want to know up front which boys I can choose from. That does not mean that you will not get what you want from one of the other guys. If you find a boy that catches your attention and is the "perfect fit" for you, take him anyway and spend an hour with him and see how it goes. You never know, you may hit if off and he makes you very happy.

Guest snwbrdr015

Cheers guys; helpful info.

I'm thinking of taking my changes at Arena in the Silom complex. Anyone been there? Their guestbook offer real straightforward Q and A's. As a 'cut to the chase Dutchie' I like that. Once in LOS I obviously will let that attitude go and settle for Thai manners en be patiently :-)

Cheers guys; helpful info.

I'm thinking of taking my changes at Arena in the Silom complex. Anyone been there? Their guestbook offer real straightforward Q and A's. As a 'cut to the chase Dutchie' I like that. Once in LOS I obviously will let that attitude go and settle for Thai manners en be patiently :-)

I was  there in May twice. Selection of boys was not big so firecat may be right but I was late during day. Nevertheless both times I left very happy . For bigger selection you may go earlier. Pictures on the website are not giving boys justice and this is a case with many sites IMHO.

Go with your guts and try them, certainly I will next time. In fact  this is always first boy place I visit  in Bangkok after arrival so I may be biased being sentimental.

Keep in mind it's always draw of luck, you may see 3 boys and all will be your taste or 20 and none will be- see recent HERO thread.

Take all of our opinions and advices with grain of salt as each has own preferences about boys , venues , cleanliness, noise etc. which may or may not be the same like yours.

Don't be discouraged by places where you are not picking boy but get one assigned from rotation i.e.  Bangkok Massage in Soi Twilight. You may land  a gem too.

Look for eye contact from boy-chances are he is interested in you, helps to built chemistry which at end of day is more important than dick size, body shape etc.

Guest anonone

Don't be discouraged by places where you are not picking boy but get one assigned from rotation i.e.  Bangkok Massage in Soi Twilight. You may land  a gem too.

Look for eye contact from boy-chances are he is interested in you, helps to built chemistry which at end of day is more important than dick size, body shape etc.

I like both of these ideas and have done both at different times.

I will sometimes stop by one of the DayNight places and just take whoever is up next.  End up with some guys that I would have never chosen...and had some fun times because of it.

I have also, on occasion, chosen more on a smile then on a absolute stunner or killer body.  Never been disappointed.

Guest piston

Vinapu has lived a very charmed life if a boy has never brought up the subject of payment. His report contrasts with a bizarre experience I had a couple of months ago with a boy from one of the Jomtien Complex bars.

We had not discussed payment, because, like Vinapu, I do not like to deal with that until it's over. I reckon, anyway, that if I have a reputation in Jomtien it's for generous, if not foolish, payment. He was a very fem boy and doing his job delightfully and with no difficulty, when, sitting on top of me, he stopped mid-congress (don't I put it tactfully!), withdrew from me and said, 'You pay me this?' I think I spluttered something like 'Of course, of course', and probably looked a bit thunderous. He followed this with, 'OK, we stop. You pay me half now.'  I was so taken aback that I could not continue, even on my own terms. I did not worry about his losing face and gave him a straight but short lecture on the foolishness of his behaviour, which did not serve his own best interests at all.

Strange to tell, his super-smooth skin belies a hide like a rhinoceros. Subsequently, whenever I pass his bar, he sidles out across the soi to me, smiling and manipulative, and gives me the old 'I wanna go with you' routine, as if nothing untoward had ever taken place. My answer is always, 'Not tonight, thank you.'

But don't worry, snwbrdr015. I think you have to wait a long time before something like this happens to you!

Guest snwbrdr015

Wow piston, what a story. Keep in mind however that I'm not a newbie as it comes down to MB's, bar boys, GR boys etc. I'm always clear of what I'm looking for and always respectful to the boys. The one or two occasions it doesn't work out are few. It's the fact that the whole massage etiquette is new to me...and I see so many very very hot massage dudes now and than. It tickles the happy spot of my groin :-) That's why I posted the question of how to....

Thanks for your comment! 

Vinapu has lived a very charmed life if a boy has never brought up the subject of payment. His report contrasts with a bizarre experience I had a couple of months ago with a boy from one of the Jomtien Complex bars.

We had not discussed payment, because, like Vinapu, I do not like to deal with that until it's over. I reckon, anyway, that if I have a reputation in Jomtien it's for generous, if not foolish, payment. He was a very fem boy and doing his job delightfully and with no difficulty, when, sitting on top of me, he stopped mid-congress (don't I put it tactfully!), withdrew from me and said, 'You pay me this?' I think I spluttered something like 'Of course, of course', and probably looked a bit thunderous. He followed this with, 'OK, we stop. You pay me half now.'  I was so taken aback that I could not continue, even on my own terms. I did not worry about his losing face and gave him a straight but short lecture on the foolishness of his behaviour, which did not serve his own best interests at all.

Strange to tell, his super-smooth skin belies a hide like a rhinoceros. Subsequently, whenever I pass his bar, he sidles out across the soi to me, smiling and manipulative, and gives me the old 'I wanna go with you' routine, as if nothing untoward had ever taken place. My answer is always, 'Not tonight, thank you.'

But don't worry, snwbrdr015. I think you have to wait a long time before something like this happens to you!

Holly smoke ! That's Bizarre with capital B. Either boy was stupid and greedy or took you for somebody else who cheated him or his friend in the past.

I can live with charmed life designation but honestly never had up front or after money discussion apart from asking for taxi money on few occasions for which I have straight ' you got enough already ' answer unless boy is leaving in middle of the night due to previous agreement.  

May be you should start 'boy's  bizarre behavior' thread with your story  as probably other would chip in with similar experiences.

Don't cut yourself short- there's no such thing like generous foolish payment as long as boy make you even half happy.

Stingy foolish payment -yes but this is not a  case as per your narrative.

And yes, 'mid-congress ' is as tactful as it can be .

Arena is just 1 of the dozne or so places around tourist area Silom that offers this. Come earlier for best choice. Reception speaks perfect english, some of the boys too. In these places its rather reverse of what you write in your OQ: the 2nd portion will be sureproof, the msg may-or may not be forthcoming. IF you really want that too, ask reception and make it clear.

As said above: IF such a place clearly has a min. tip-of at least 500 (as does Arena) you can be 100% sure of the extra activities. On listing sites like gayscout, travelgayasia or (google for) nickygaybangkok, you'll find more. Utopia and stickyrice are grossly outdated-shops open/close at an alarming rate. Also recommendations are hardly worth it-it remains the luck of the minute and the draw-weekends are often much busier, with customers and boys available.

You order from a menu and pay that fixed price for what is assumed to be the msg. No tip needed. in Arena you can also order drinks extra-also for the boy. A welcoming drink (water) and exit drink (mostly hot weak tea or also water) are included, like they are in any normal msg.shop.

You pay your chosen boy at least that min.tip- he will follow you till exit and make sure it is not forgotten. Some people are so polite to give him the higher part whilst In the room and some small tip as extra on exit-as most would do in normal msg places.

Arena is for me too close by to what are often abysmal standards in the tourist zone. It is indeed not that clean-and sits in a near deserted kind of enclosed shopping centre, just round the corner of that cheap gay guesthouse, BTS Chong Nonsri.

Albury is a bit far away-moved to an inconvenient spot in a sidesoi behind soi 24 of BigC=ex carrefour opposite tesco @ Klong Teoy. it now has a promo(midweek) of a coupon for 1 free msg after the 1st-tip of course not included in that.

Arena is for me too close by to what are often abysmal standards in the tourist zone. It is indeed not that clean-and sits in a near deserted kind of enclosed shopping centre, just round the corner of that cheap gay guesthouse, BTS Chong Nonsri.

Cheap gay guesthouse you mentioned is Om Yim and is indeed  around the corner-no need to cross the street from Arena