vinapu

Notes from Bangkok trip -Arena, Bangkok Massage, Fan Club and Jupiter

For earlier post please  refer to “Notes from Bangkok trip-BBB Inn and Classic Boys

Day 3

As I mentioned earlier waking up in the morning to silly skinned  body with d**k attached is my idea of fun in LOS so my day was already made before it even started.

Doing touristy stuff  for  most of the day I decided to break for lunch at long not visited Soi Ngam Duphli of Malaysia Hotel fame, now just 1 station hop  by MRT from Silom. Lunch in Vincent 7 rooms restaurant, tasty and good value . On my way toward Malaysia noticed massage parlor  called Lomchoey Massage with very hunky attendant resting in the hammock at front waving friendly . Not today but took note  to  avail myself to his services in future. No moneyboys around Malaysia this time but probably it was too early and /or too hot.

Butterfly in me died today and I decided to return to Arena in the evening hoping James from day 1  will be available for long term offer I declined previously . Is pretty long walk from BBB but interesting as it passes through infamous soi 6. Tawan was already open but decided to leave visit for next time. For some reason I was never inside of that bar . Next on my way was Nature Boys, Bangkok smallest gay bar.

Undernourished street urchin at the door screaming ‘ take me, take me ‘ was hardly inviting but decided to peek inside –few boys, only one relatively  well built, no clients inside, nothing seemed to change since 2002 when I was there last time. Somehow bar survived all those years. Golden Cock across the soi seemed quiet as well so did not bother to go inside.

At Arena arrived much earlier than 2 days ago, few boys were sitting outside including my James but he did not follow me when I went inside . Several boys were presenting themselves across the lobby including one who was smiling and raising his hand , just to make sure I don’t overlook him while talking to mamasan so he got my contract.

Usually in Arena before massage I have drink with the boy including some hand holding session but he was so anxious to start that I obliged. His name is DIT , boy with  swimmers built from Khon Kaen   with disarming smile. He is top with perfect hairless body bar tiny happy trail and regular bush you know where. This time I took 1  ½ hour oil  massage for 950 and as soon as he started I knew he earned his 500 bonus from me. One of those cases when chemistry is kicking in right from the start.  When I asked him about  taking him off tonight he agreed but indicated that off fee would be 1800 which I considered crazy. It turned out that this is a price for out call , boy tip included as is the custom with massage parlors to include boy’s tip in quoted rate for outcalls.

Just to take him off –it was already past 9 p.m. I was quoted price of 1 hr. massage -600. As mentioned I always ask boys if they want to eat something. He wanted so we settled in Chinese restaurant downstairs. Boy, was he hungry. I was his first client that day. Back in hotel upon mutual re-inspection we agreed that we are both sexy. While I did not buy his lies it was pleasant to hear anyways.

Very quiet night with one guy sleeping and another one cherishing every second with him wrapped around. Some action in the morning before we parted our ways. You may not see him there as he won army lottery and was supposed to start his 2 years army  stint sometime in June or July.

Day 4

With snake farm across the road two visits there. At 11 venom milking session in the building in the back, at 2.30 snake handling show in the amphitheater at front. If you are attending at 11 save your 200 baht ticket so you will not pay for second show. Extremely hot day so what to do while waiting for  a second show? If you are in BBB answers are  sitting  in the lobby  -take massage  discounted 20 % for residents. Off I did.

My boy from 2 days ago was not there and I’m butterfly anyways so my pick was nicest smile.  Not much massage though as boy was more interested in afters and to my surprise seemed to like my company too. Again, second time in the last 24 hrs. ?  Unfortunately one obstacle on my side-his shaved pubes which I hate. So no massage and no afters, some pleasant body contact ,  he earned his tip and off I went to see other snakes again. No name will be provided as I do not blame him and lots of people may be happy with boy’s WHOLE body smooth.

Evening stroll through Soi Twilight and friendly wave from muscular guy at front of Bangkok Massage enticed me to   go inside. They have different system there, you are not picking up  massage guy, he  is assigned to you  from rotation. I was assigned Namu or Namoo if I remember correctly. Tall top guy with nice body and big tattoo of bird covering all of his back. This doesn’t bother me at all. I like interior of Bangkok Massage, nicely decorated in traditional Thai style. There’s no shower in the room but he made sure that door to the room were locked when we went to shower together.

They have very simple tipping system there-minimum tip = cost of massage. I opted for 1 hour massage at 700 and again very shortly after he started I  knew he has 500 extra tip as well . Not only massage was great but he tried hard to  find what possibly can please his client . After massage I was offered hot ginger tea over which I investigated long time option for tonight . Gladly accepted with off fee at the same cost like 1 hr. massage . Since It was still early and I wanted to see show at Jupiter tonight we agreed  that I will pick him up at later hour and just to make  sure there’s no misunderstanding I paid off fee up front.

Jupiter has reputation for best show and most handsome boys of all bars. Boys have reputation of having attitude and being lazy and demanding. This I wanted to verify today and tomorrow since I had already boy lining up for tonight. Drink is 270 arrived promptly and tip to round price  accepted with smile. Mamasans are not pushy  , in fact they did not bother me at all. All 20 or so boys on display were offable muscular hunks with great bodies. Show was erotic and entertaining, no nudity at all  , occasional glimpse of erect or semi-erect tool or shade of bushes.

Beside me was sitting mature Thai gentleman ready to off one  of the boys, my soul mate as without any hesitation and in full view he wanted to see boy’s  pubes to make sure they are unshaven, they weren’t  as he nod approvingly.

After show boys started to  rotate on the stage and each of them nice piece of male beauty, not to many smiles though. I spied one I may be interested for tomorrow but in fact I was interested in all, one can just toss a coin and still to land a gem unless you are into twinks, than is nothing for you there.

At 11.30 Namu was waiting for me ,  I offered supper but he was not hungry and we went home. Another night in heaven and morning in paradise. In the morning he seemed to be in rush declining breakfast together option. Bottom line of this is that even if you are getting guy from rotation he may still provide you with time of your life.

Day 5 –last

Another mid-day massage with BBB boy. Massage and body contact only with Aek. He is much younger than on his picture on the website. Word of warning- boys are gossiping, he already knew how much I tipped his friend yesterday. Certainly butterflying has advantages.

Late afternoon when walking on Silom received flyer from Fan Club Massage advertising among others’ gay massage ‘ and went there. Fan Club in in sub-soi of Convent, steps from Silom.

Inside about 15-20 boys lining up, presenting themselves upon client’s entry, some dressed , some shirtless. Picked muscular shirtless guy named MAN. He has his picture on their website, again in real he  is younger than look on that photo. Ordered 90 minutes massage for 900. Nice rooms they have , shower attached and even Listerine provided there-good idea. Man is from Chiang Rai and he is true professional top with body to kill for.   Probably best and most thorough massage I ever had in Bangkok and I had many as I’m big fan of massages and massage places. Good kisser and works hard to please.Pretty good English as well.

He did not rush things at all and even if we were done before time bought elapsed , last several minutes we spent cuddling and feeling each other .I hoped I’ll land in paradise again but he was not available for long time tonight so back to scientific experiment planned yesterday-checking accuracy of the fame of Jupiter boys  on one sample…

Again parade on 20 or so boys , all handsome, all offable and faces kind of showing they know their worth. House packed for the show like yesterday, drink 270, mamasans not pushy at all. Show different than yesterday even more erotic and entertaining, no nudity but appendages more visible through white undies.

I confirm that for show and quality of boys Jupiter stands out big time at least for those looking for manly and muscular company. If you are into twinks or  fems just see the show and move on somewhere else- soi Twilight is just across the Suriwong.

After show usual  eye-candy parade  . Guy I spied  yesterday was there, no way  to make eye contact so did not waste time, called mamasan over and asked to bring boy number …. In no uncertain terms I was informed ‘ he is not a gay and man can not f**k him”.  Which I did not found an obstacle for few reasons main of them is that almost always  it’s more fun just to try to change boys ways  even if attempt it’s completely unsuccessful. And it works both ways too.

Boy appeared after quite a wait, I assume he was trying to glance me over from somewhere as we did not make eye contact before, traditional question  ‘are you going with me?” was asked and off we went, when outside next question “do you want to eat something?’ was asked as it is my habit. BBB Inn is always asking and keeping  for boys ID which is good system, makes you feeling more secure and gives you chance of avoiding under aged company .

Very second we entered room boy turned TV on right away without even bothering to ask if he can.   I know it happens all the time but somehow not to me, must have “I hate TV “ written in Thai across my face  in  ink visible to boys only .  Nice shower together, discovered that his body looked better from the distance in the bar  than up close but downgrade was only from perfect to excellent. Good conversation continued in the bed. As for the rest I fast realized that I just hired a  nice looking sand bag  wrapped in silky skin. 

Not even single motion to pretend he enjoys the encounter / company. Knowing he is not a gay / most of boys are not anyways / did not expect much but even friendly pat somewhere from time to time would do - but nothing happened. After may be 40 minutes he announced that he needs to go because is tired tonight . Certainly I did not make him tired but I was grateful he took charge in cutting my losses. As is my way I still tipped him in full,  always do. True to the fame  he wanted more money for taxi, again first for me in many, many encounters.

I  don’t  dispense  taxi money unless warranted   /middle of the night departure as agreed before /so he  did not get it , nice try anyways.

So it derailed  me a little. We both share a blame. In this business he should be more accommodating even if he finds company  obnoxious/unattractive/whatever. My fault was to get carried away offing him  without even of establishing eye contact.

But original idea was to verify opinions about Jupiter and its boys. While one statistic sample does not warrant establishing hypothesis I can say that Jupiter shows are best of all bars and it’s boys most impressive so common wisdom seems to be confirmed. As for another belief  that it’s boys are prima donnas with attitude, expecting plenty  for not much input,  I’d venture that it may be something  in it. Wonder how it’ll be with Tawan , only bar I never visited but certainly will next time

Leaving BBB lnn early in the morning for the airport despite  extremely heavy rain guy from reception still offered to stop taxi for me but I told him to stay inside not seeing any benefit of two of us being soaked. It took 30 seconds for taxi to appear anyways and this time I was happy to be skinned alive-he quoted price of 600 which I gladly accepted. Meter would show 380 but at the time we both understood what it means ‘to save for rainy day ‘.

Hope to be back in November to butterfly a little again.

Guest anonone

Nice report. Interesting that lately we hear some details about the fun in Bangkok, instead of the more usual Pattaya reports.

Thanks for sharing.  Certainly seems like you had a great trip.  Almost makes me yearn for my butterfly days, before BF....shhh  don't tell him.  LOL

Nice report. Interesting that lately we hear some details about the fun in Bangkok, instead of the more usual Pattaya reports.

Thanks for sharing.  Certainly seems like you had a great trip.  Almost makes me yearn for my butterfly days, before BF....shhh  don't tell him.  LOL

I am glad you liked it, thank you. Butterflying comes from my idea of vacation-different places, different people every day. I found it invigorating and refreshing.

When somewhere longer  I even change hotels every 2-3 days .As I travel light it comes easy. Years  ago offed same boy 3 times within 5 days each time was in different hotel. He looked as developing motion sickness.