Moses

Writer and copywriter for your websites (English)

Since many of the members of this forum have own websites I share my recommendations here. 

If someone of you wants English speaking copywriting or article writing for your website I recommend Jet - 22 yo Filipino student of IT college with good skills and rich 4 years professional background. His English is very good, and prices are very reasonable (less than $3 per hour).

It is safe to hire him as a freelancer since he is using well known oDesk freelance service as a mediator. More info about Jet, samples of his articles in portfolio, testimonials, and contact info you can find at his website

I have no personal interest in his business and never meet him in real life, but I like his articles which have been written for me, also he is good writer and very "live" and communicative person  :)

cropped-Jethro-Pablo1.jpg

Interesting to note that all Filipinos I met in real live (all in Thailand) spoke very good English. Of course, they are not native speakers, but a similar service from a native speaker would cost a fortune.

There is a website and a program called grammarly that search texts for errors. I did copy and paste one of my articles in their website, and they found errors (but didn't say which exactly).

Interesting to note that all Filipinos I met in real live (all in Thailand) spoke very good English. Of course, they are not native speakers, but a similar service from a native speaker would cost a fortune.

They are "almost" native speakers: English is second official lang. in PH. They start to study English at kindergartens.