firecat69

First visit to Bars in Pattaya this trip!

Been here a few days but between an awful cold probably from the 22 hours on the airplane and my Iphone being full of numbers, I have not felt the need to go out.

Now this should be the height of slow season and I made 3 stops in BoysTown tonight.

1. As always FunnyBoys was my first stop at 9pm.  About 20 boys and 3 customers. Mamasan Rose runs a class act with cold towels and peanuts.  I would say the average age tonight was in the high 20's  with 2 younger boys maybe 20.  Overall the oldest group I have seen in quite some time . A few semi- muscle boys and really no fem boys at all. For me it was one of the weakest line ups I have ever seen in FunnyBoys. Welcome to low- season. Soda 150 baht

2.  Next stop across the soi is ToyBoys.  ABout 16 boys at 930 and 11 customers and 2 offs while I was there so even in slow season ToyBoys seems to be doing ok.  Still that's 1/2 the number of boys in April.

Average age was lo to mid 20's with a wide range from Fem to Muscle(small).  But as luck would have it there was one stand out boy not on stage , just roaming and spending time outside.

My kind of boy. Handsome Face IMHO, small with just a hint of muscle and a great smile.  Will go back for him in the next few days.  Soda 160 baht.

3.  XBoys Land was next and they have an early show .  Been to this erotic show a number of times and this was a pretty tame version with the F--- show being very short and not going into the audience.No B Boys which is what really interests me .  8 boys on stage with a pretty low rating from me. Could really tell it is slow season here. Soda 210 baht which was of questionable value based on the show.

Anyways that was enough for me.  Lot of the other Bars looked completely dead and Beer Bars like Panorama etc were also very slow.

Keep in mind this was very early, I finished at 1030 but I doubt much was going to change 

Thanks for the great report firecat! I have to say, that you picked my favorite 3 bars in Pattaya.

I do wonder how the loss of Madam Jim from Boyz will make the soi different? I heard she had retired and only taking care of her resort. Perhaps that will bring new blood into Boyz Boyz Boyz?

Guest travelerjim

Michael...

GB posted this: http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5827

Jim Lumsden wrote:Thought I should bring you up to speed on recent developments as there is a lot of misinformation flying around.

Firstly, Boyz Boyz Boyz has not been sold. Gordon and I sold the club 10 years ago along with The Ambiance. Then as you know, I stayed on and managed both places for 8 years.
Two years ago I left to open Baan Souy and at the same time I took a lease on the club. Although I have two years left on my lease I decided recently not to continue as I want to spend more time further developing Baan Souy, which so far has been very successful and needs my constant attention.

The Thai Manager who has worked with me for a while has gotten together with a friend who is the Show Manager at Tiffany Cabaret and with my help, obtained a new long lease from the owner of the property who also owns The Ambiance. I am sure they will do a good job as they are both bright and well known within the Thai Community.

So those are the facts and you are welcome to post them on the board.