Guest scottishguy

Yumbo Centre Alight - British Arsonist Arrested

Guest scottishguy

The centre of Gay nightlife in Gran Canaria was today in flames after fire broke out at the Yumbo Centre during the Maspalomas Gay Pride festival.

Fire quickly spread to four terraces of the 2nd floor, with damage to gay bars and other businesses.

No injuries are reported.

Latest reports say that a young British man has been arrested and the motive seems to have been the refusal by one business owner to hire the young man's services for a firework display.

post-13509-0-66034900-1367879680_thumb.jpg

What a SHIT ! One guy with a grudge and he's going to screw up so many peoples summer holidays if they don't get the place sorted ASAP.  I hope they throw away the key !   - Oh and not to mention he could have killed someone of course ! ( I really should have put that part first I guess before the ruining someones night out at a gay bar part bit perhaps !!! :-)

Guest scottishguy

My money is on the little psycho skinhead c*nt who spends all night walking round in circles wheeling a trolley-suitcase - you must have seen him!!

And if he had any taste at all, he'd have set the fire in, and restricted it to, the premises immediately below where the smoke can be seen in the pic (i.e. Ricky's) - then he would have had our gratitude rather than condemnation !! 

:yahoo: