firecat69

Agoda Banner

I see Scooby has added an Agoda Banner on the main page.  Since I use them from time to time , I  will make sure I access it from here and hope that provides a little income for the site .

Sure Scooby would appreciate all the members remembering to do that also.  It's those little things that help the site to be able to improve and offer more in the future!

Guest fountainhall

I have already made one booking. But would it not be fairer to agoda to have an actual agoda banner along the top? After all, the site offers very good rates in many more countries than Thailand.

With recent adjustments to keep the top of the pages cleaner there isn't a need for a special Agoda banner, IMHO. What I see now is a somewhat unattractive blob obscuring the search, videos and forum tabs, but I'm guessing that's just a transient thing.

As for clearing the Agoda cookie(s) before booking through this site I'd do that, myself. Why not make sure the credit's going where you want it to go?  Only takes a moment to do. 

We appreciate everyone being willing to use Agoda through the site. We are "playing" with different locations to see where more activity will result.

I do not believe you need to clear you cache to use the banner. If you just click, it should be fine.

It is not a pay per click, we receive a percentage of a booking that is made. Our goal is to get these high enough not to need the Flirt banners. We appreciate everyone in being so willing to use the site first when you make an Agoda booking.

Guest Devint6669

I will be using me also this link to help the site, Maybe their will be able to make some good change with the money in the future