Guest thaiworthy

The Puzzle Thread

Guest scottishguy

Well Rogie, I hope you know that by going with women you'll probably catch a disease - and even if you don't - well - you do know they have teeth down there don't you?

And even those teeth must be dodgy - have you ever smelled the halitosis coming from them?

Guest fountainhall

The 'answer' deemed best to the question posed earlier was - 

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. He simply answered: 'I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.'

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations! That said, there’s even more to 'Thinking Outside of the Box.' Another possible answer is - to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery because Obama's health care won't pay for her hospital visit anyway, have sex with the perfect partner on the hood of the car, then drive off with the old friend for a few beers.

God, I just love happy endings!

Guest fountainhall

You did indeed - but I was trying not to acknowledge it because I can never get any of your brain teasers  :spiteful:  So you get the job. My boots are waiting to be polished next time you are in Thailand!

Guest Jovianmoon

...it could have been many of the things already mentioned, they would have been just as valid. I'm not sure it even counts as a 'puzzle' - surely a puzzle can be worked out logically and has only one possible answer...

I have to concede those very good points. Agreed. More of a riddle than a puzzle.