Guest thaiworthy

Think Before You Donate

Guest thaiworthy

Yeah, these bisexuals just can't get pussy off of their minds.

For the record, just because I like pussy cats-- that doesn't make me bi-sexual. However, I am buy-sexual and that has nothing to do with cats.

if im dead ill have a hard time writting a cheque to anyone.

Why wait till then, why not do it now?

Guest timmberty

For the record, just because I like pussy cats-- that doesn't make me bi-sexual. However, I am buy-sexual and that has nothing to do with cats.

Why wait till then, why not do it now?

do it now ... die ? charmed im sure !!

ill get around to writting a will one day, as for charity as i said before i do my little bit .. its not a lot but if everyone did a little there would be no need for anyone to do a lot.

i shall start a new thread on charity now and why i dont always belive its a good idea.

Pussy is the one thing the ladyboys miss.   Apparently.

Anyhow, about 25 years ago I heard of someone working at a charity where 96% of the income was spent on advertising, salaries and overheads, leaving 4% to flow to the "good cause". 

Perhaps we're just better off buying Windows 8 or something, so Bill can spend the money on charity.  I suspect he might just have enough business know how to ensure his money is spent more wisely than the average charity. 

Warren Buffet channels his donations via Bill Gates, so that's a very good endorsement.