TotallyOz

Star Wars fans: How do you feel about this?

Guest fountainhall

Never having seen a Star Wars movie, when will it all end?  :crazy: 

At least Harry Potter had the sense to give up after 10 years. Star Wars has been around for more than 35!

Guest thaiworthy

Never having seen a Star Wars movie . . .

My God, where have you been all this time . . . on Tatooine?

You have been missing out on an amazing piece of cinematic mastery.

Why are you still reading this? Go now before the Jawas abscond with your tv set!

J.J. Abrams has written and produced many hit TV shows.  He also directed 'Super 8' - a fantasy film I enjoyed.  I think he's a good choice and has that "Spielberg Touch" that adds to movies.  Also Kathleen Kennedy is producing and George Lucas is one of the writers, so potentially it has an excellent chance of being really good.  Let's hope so.

Three more in total as the series was planned for 9 films.  While I will admit being popular does not equate to good, I and millions of others have enjoyed this adventure into the future.  Well at least I enjoyed the middle three films.  Frankly the first three films (chronologically)  in the series left a lot to be desired.  I do hope the new director does a better job on these next and last three.

Guest fountainhall

Yes, starring Darth Fountainhall.

I will put my dislike behind me and play the part - as long as I get at least 1% of the gross takings so I can live the rest of my life in the style to which I'd like to become accustomed!   :p  The agent who gets me the part can take 15% of my fees!! (Is there no end to my generosity?  :goodjob: )