January 22, 201313 yr dear god rogie .. that was pun-ishment !!! the horse is shouting - - mummy wheres my mummy or simular, its in the burger section of tesco.
January 22, 201313 yr Thanks-be-to-God for the return to sanity. Now we know the 'orse has found its mummy - in the icy depths of Tesco - hope it can return to the foal.
January 23, 201313 yr Whoa is me! I wish I never mentioned horsey. Where I live there are lots of Bambis and their Moms and Dads who would willing sacrifice their lives to end up in Michael's pressure cooker.
January 23, 201313 yr As for cornbread, that doesn't sound like something you can cook in a P/C. Can you make it in a bread machine? I just checked my bread machine book and cornbread's there under 'cake recipes'. I don't have all the ingredients so it'll be a while before I can have a go. The beer-cheese bread recipe Michael posted some while ago sounded good. There's a recipe for 'boozy cake' that uses stout (dark malty beer) but it's more like a fruit cake.
January 23, 201313 yr Recipe, ingredients? Here's all you knead for corn breed; goes great with filly chilli.
January 23, 201313 yr Giddyup, I see it's America's favorite, so that can be the yardstick against which I shall strive. My recipe uses buttermilk, fine cornmeal or polenta, plain flour, baking powder, milk, eggs, butter, and salt. I suspect Jiffy will prove a better breed than any I can s(n)ort.
July 5, 201313 yr Author We made the vegetable chili recipe I gave earlier in this thread. The boys loved it and thought it tasted great except next time,they want a bit more chili powder. It did turn our delicious and we make a double dose to have some for freezer for the next week. Yummy!
July 7, 201313 yr Knowing firecat69... He will not only want the chili & corn bread... but send over the boy chef too tj
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.