firecat69

BoysTown Tonight

Mind you, I can recall some German bars insisting their Irish customers pay for their beer in advance, as too many of them just run off without paying at the end of the evening. 

That seems a bit unfair on the Irish, they love their beer same as us Brits, but perhaps they have a worse memory . . . which after getting well and truly bladdered may, just may, mean they 'run off' without paying. But that could just as easily happen to me I guess. In britain it's the custom to pay for drinks as you go along, unlike some European countries and the Thai 'check bin' system.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bladdered

Guest timmberty

i much preferto pay for drinks as i go along, it stops one side from trying to do a runner at the end of the night, and also stops the bar trying to add a drink or two onto the bill.

Guest terrychris

I checked out Krazy Dragon the night before last.

I walked in to see about 5 or 6 people in there sitting at the Bar,they seem to have   mature aged "boys" working there from what  I could see because I had to ask the waiter where the boys were as I thought they may be customers.

Im sure it is a good place to relax and chill out but I didnt give it time,.it seemed more like a bar to me,there was no dancing that I could see,however I think 140 baht for a drink is too much.

Guest thaiworthy

I was in Pattaya last weekend and decided to follow the advice of Firecat, who seemed to indicate that Toy Boys and Funny Boys were the bars worth going to. We did exactly that. It was on a Friday night and both places were full.

I asked for one boy from the stage at Funny Boys to come and sit with me and the bf. He hopped down and told the mamasan that he was waiting for a customer to take him off. I had no intention of taking him off, I just wanted to talk, buy him a drink and give him a tip. But he declined and walked away. I did not see him dancing again later.

If he was already spoken for, then why was he dancing on the stage? It presented no problem, just a mystery. Otherwise, it was a good night in Boystown.

IMHO  he did the proper thing.  If he had a regular that he was sure was coming to take him off then sitting with you would have been unfair.  Unfair to you because he might have felt the need to leave when his customer walked in even if you had just bought him a drink.

Unfair to his customer who expects that he is with him for the evening and does not want to wait when he arrives.

As far as why he was dancing catching the eye of someone is not a bad thing because that person may come back another night because he saw him on stage and of course he might have been bored.

Guest terrychris

I dont think he came to the "defence" as you put it for anyone,he just stated what could of happened.

I mean for all we know that might not have been the reason,but Thaiworthy's right,he shouldnt been up there if he didnt want to be picked.

1 He may be paid for showing up to the bar.

2 The bar might want him on stage so they can maintain the impression of a good selection of boys.   Remember, the number of Funny Boys is down compared with one year earlier & just across the road Toy Boys has raised it's game. .

3 Sometimes, a customer even pays the off fee in advance, so he knows the boy will still be there later in the evening.

Guest anonone
So I have been in Pattaya for 4 days and slowly recovering from the flights which seems to take me longer the older I get.  Last four days I have ordered in my boys either from my past list or new from GayRomeo.

So tonight I braved the High SEason Traffic and took the baht bus around 840pm. It was a slow trudge but I arrived finally to ToyBoys at 905pm. 

When I entered there were about 15 boys and 4 customers and when I left at 10pm there were 35-40 boys and 15 customers. Boys were still arriving.

I can honestly say it has been years since I would have been happy with any of the boys.  

There was a variety from small to Gymnast type bodies with the majority being swimmers type. However I am first a Face person and there was not a single boy I found unattractive.  Naturally IMHO  I did pay an off for a boy to come the next day at 6pm.

From there I went to Funny Boys which IMHO has been the best GoGo Bar for years. And they were good tonight , just not quite as good.  Not what I would call a gymnast worked out bodies and a few faces that were not my preference.

But definitely a lot of boys I would be happy with.

Now it was on to XBoys Land for the XXX show.  I have seen this show 3 times in the past and it has always been a little different.  Tonight it seemed to me that it has gone much more XXX and no pretense of anything else.  The show finished with the BBoys which I have to admit is getting a little old. Someone on another board reported some naked BBoys but that was not on tap tonight.

That was enough for me home at midnight and planning to wake up at 8am where the Catholics vanquish the Red Necks from Alabama.  Just kidding!!

A great post...and very accurate with my views of Toy Boys from visiting in early January. 

I was the one on another board that reported the naked BB dancing.  It is not at XBoyLand...it is only at Wild West Boys.  Usually at the very end of the show.  One or two BB dancers strip down on stage and dance totally naked.

It is actually more comical / whimiscial than sexy or erotic.  A bit of a hoot to see things flying and flopping around when they are break dancing. 

A staff member friend at WWB indicated this was to happen every night, but no gaurentees on how long it will continue. 

I remember reading some posts on another Forum forum by the new owner of Krazy Dragon. Seems they have changed the format and the table dancing with loose shorts is out. Did you get the impression this may account for the lack of boys there? I would doubt most of their boys had been offed by 11:00. 

The loose shorts are still in evidence, but there is MUCH less aggressive flashing for tips.  Used to be every dancer in the place would scurry over when a new customer arrived to show the goods and try to score some tips. 

Still some action,but much more discrete now. 

I tended to prefer the old way....but others may find the less agressive style better.