Do you like facial hair on Thai guys?

Facial Hair (Poll)  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like facial hair on Thai guys?

• Yes I prefer it a lot
    • Yes I prefer it slightly
    • Makes no difference
    • No, I have a slight preference for clean shaven
    • No, I have a strong preference for clean shaven

Considering facial hair is fashionable amongst young Thais at present, thought I would run a poll.

Just in case anyone asks, the "Other" option is simply choosing not to vote.

Guest thaiworthy

Oops! I just read the poll was on facial hair!

Koko must like those bald Thai guys.

I like both clean-shaven and those with some facial hair. I am greeted with this picture when I log onto gaythailand.com:

hair_zpsd10c9913.png

I find this facial hair masculine and very attractive. Would you really toss this guy out of bed for that tight tuft on his chin?

Oops! I just read the poll was on facial hair!

Well, they usually have hair elsewhere anyhow......

So far, the vote is overwhelmingly against facial hair.

Yet so many Thai gogo dancers are now sporting facial hair, which is a big turn off for customers. Now if they're prepared to spend hours on a stage in underwear, why not boost their chances of getting offed by using a razor?

Guest thaiworthy

Yet so many Thai gogo dancers are now sporting facial hair, which is a big turn off for customers. Now if they're prepared to spend hours on a stage in underwear, why not boost their chances of getting offed by using a razor?

I think they grow facial hair because they can, while some others cannot. And maybe because their perception of themselves is different than a farang's.

I don't dress or groom to gain approval from anyone else, so maybe they shouldn't, either. Maybe that doesn't easily translate into baht from your point-of-view, maybe they just want to be happy, and happy with themselves first and foremost.

Guest fountainhall

I voted "No, I have a strong preference for clean shaven", due to lack of "I prefer men without facial hair" (i.e. no need to shave).

There is indeed quite a difference. In my experience, many of those who do not need to shave have little hair elsewhere on their bodies. Years ago sitting at Dick's Cafe in Soi Twilight, my eyes lit on a young man in his 20s who was trying to get visitors into his bar. He looked great and had a sensational smile. I chatted with him and eventually offed him. It turned out he had not one hair anywhere on his body except in one small and obvious place. Everywhere else - pure smooth skin. It was such a turn on :jig:

I don't dress or groom to gain approval from anyone else, so maybe they shouldn't, either.

A bar boy is looking for customer approval in the form of an off fee and a tip. Boys who understand how to seduce the customers earn more. Those who don't probably need to accept lower earnings.

Guest fountainhall

I don't dress or groom to gain approval from anyone else

And indeed there is no need for you to do so. That shirt you wear every day is perfectly acceptable in polite society :p

(Well, you must admit, you fed me the line beautifully!)

Guest thaiworthy
Boys who understand how to seduce the customers earn more.

Then I wouldn't off such a boy. I would off someone who likes himself, first. IMHO you are thinking like a Westerner. I don't think many young Thai guys really understand the concept.

In other words, I am trying to look at things from their point-of-view, instead of just my own.

. . . why not boost their chances of getting offed by using a razor?

You asked why, so I was attempting to answer that question.

When confronted with the results of this poll, I really don't think many Thai boys will be that impressed.

Guest fountainhall

Thankfully we are all different. Is not one's boy's seduction another man's erection, in the same way that the bashful young cutie who just sits and smiles sweetly is another man's orgasm? :friends:

Guest thaiworthy
Dress for Success.

Again, most don't understand the concept. They don't understand why a farang wants a suntan when they already have such beautiful, white skin. They want the opposite of what occurs naturally for them because it is different and the grass is always greener on the other side. The list goes on . . .

Some things just never change. And this won't either. But you can keep thinking that if you like, for all the good it's going to do you.

Guest xiandarkthorne

Dress for Success...how absolutely majestically queenly.

PS

I like most queens, even those with real diamond crowns. I just can't stand the voguey kind...or their phone-nuncements like, "Puce is in this season," or "A power lipstick is a must for the boardroom."

Guest thaiworthy

Perhaps for the go go boys a more appropriate slogan would be "Undress for Success?"

:rofl:

That's the funniest thing you've said all year and with 2 days to go, just in the nick of time! But then, you may have always been a late bloomer!

We will drink a toast with the prize champagne, chanting Undress for Success, you rascal you!

The name of the game is Dress for Success which includes grooming. So if one is a go-go boy then best to do what insures frequent offs and good tips. Facial hair to me would not be a plus and likely a turnoff but perhaps a turn-on for others.

My apologies  for resurrecting old thread but could not resist my 5 satangs.

Asian may be attracted to the body hair the same way lots of us are attracted to Asian smooth skin . One of Arena boys I met last May told me  clients like choose him more often since he started grow a bit of hair on his chin.  And he visibly , you know what I mean, got entertained when he started playing with my chest hair.

So it looks that all this smooth/ hair or dressed / undressed questions are just part of the game of how to attract an attention of potential partner or sponsor . And as with every game score comes sometimes but not always.

On personal note I prefer them smooth or clean shaven but noticed they often like my mustache.