ChristianPFC

Warning points?

They are for when a poster is being a bit naughty (or just being a twat) on the board, you can only see your own warning points but I believe the moderators and admins are the only ones that can see everyones points. Accumulate so many points and it could lead to a ban of some description.

You're the third person to ask this question and probably not the last. In an earlier thread, it was promised that this would be fixed.

http://www.gaythaila...r-construction/

My query was ignored by management. I hope yours isn't.

Using this software myself with many sites, this is not something that "is fixed." It is part of the code. I don't see your warning points and you don't see mine. They show for individual users for their own profile only. It is important for users to see when a Moderator warns them. This lets them know they are in danger of being moderated or banned.

Thank you for the explanation, Michael. Now this all makes sense.

I think the problem sir, is that you are seeing a number that is very high instead of zero. Is that correct? That means you have been spanked that much and been a very very bad boy!

Heck, might be more fun if we all could give out warning points. I remain disappointed, though, that I have none to either to display in my trophy case or to dole out as presents.

Bob, I guess you and I are seeing different things. Everyone sees your warning points.

I have to admit, I am very impressed!

bob.jpg

Guest fountainhall

Heck, might be more fun if we all could give out warning points

If we can give out gold stars in the form of "Like This", why not warning points for "Don't Like This"? After you chalk up a certain number of Don't Likes, you automatically go into a sin bin for a week or two. By the time you get to 4,500,642 like Bob, you are wiped off the face of cyberspace :excl:

By the time you get to 4,500,642 like Bob, you are wiped off the face of cyberspace :excl:

Michael, damn, kinda makes me proud! Now, with my toy sack brimming over with warning points, you all might want to look under the tree for something special this Christmas. And, if you don't see a massive quantity of warning points, perhaps Khun TW's doggy will leave an equally delicious morsel or two.

As my first gesture, I award 1 million of my warning points to the bonehead on another website (which will go nameless although it's initials are appropriately BS) who called everybody an idiot and said he was sure Romney would win by a "landslide." His board name there was "Mumbles" there or something like that and I presume he's still mumbling to himself.