firecat69

Airfares at Historic Lows

Guest thaiworthy

I was checking West Coast fares to BKK for March and April and getting fares out of SEA as low as $821 RT and Business Class fares for $4300.

What airline?

What airline?

many airlines , UA, Air Asia, DL, KE etc etc more airlines out of LAX but the fares appear to be lowest in economy out of SEA and Business is lowest out of LAX.

I was just checking March and April but there may be more months that the fares are low.

Guest travelerjim

Business Class fares FROM BKK to SFO/LAX on CHINA AIRLINES

are less than 90,000 THB roundtrip return...

Great departure time fm. BKK at 5:00PM hour...

transit via Taipei in 90 minutes...arrive SFO or LAX approx 7:00pm hour.

Return fm SFO or LAX at 1:00am morning flight...

connect in Taipei...short layover...arrive BKK 10:15AM...

NO charge to change return flight/date...

tix good for one year.

Delta/Skyteam alliance members...

earns credit on your Skyteam airline.

For those who travel many times...try booking BKK to USA ...lower airfares.

tj

I agree the fare is great but the seats suck. Made for Asians, not lie flat, awful for sleeping. But the worst is they are narrower by 1-2 inches depending on the airplane. Lousy product for anyone not in the gym 7 days a week.

However still great info because most of the other airlines are only $300 more in Business including KE and DL both of which have far superior products.

The Business Class fares are about $1100 cheaper in that direction so if you make frequent trips the initial hit for a one way ticket won't hurt too much if in economy, probably brutal in Business.

I agree the fare is great but the seats suck. Made for Asians, not lie flat, awful for sleeping. But the worst is they are narrower by 1-2 inches depending on the airplane. Lousy product for anyone not in the gym 7 days a week.

However still great info because most of the other airlines are only $300 more in Business including KE and DL both of which have far superior products.

The Business Class fares are about $1100 cheaper in that direction so if you make frequent trips the initial hit for a one way ticket won't hurt too much if in economy, probably brutal in Business.

The initial hit may not be so bad. Depending on day of travel and so forth. For example, I see SEA-BKK one way in business class for $2100 on Asiana in January for example. Same price from LAX in March for example as well on Asiana. They're supposed to have a really nice product as well. Or if you have miles on UA or AA you can book a one way award with them or an alliance partner.