Guest fountainhall

Mitt's Misery

Guest fountainhall

Mitt Romney is clearly having a tough time with unsympathetic members of his audience filming and then putting his monstrous gaffes up on the internet. But here’s one complaint that went out on public radio yesterday.

“He was obviously inarticulate in making this point.” :o

“Inarticulate?” Well, that can mean incomprehensible, incoherent, dumb, unintelligible, unclear – amongst others. Perhaps the commentator himself might have been a little more articulate in making his point.

The speaker? Oh, that was Romney’s running mate! :D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/10445093

I have watched this tape over and over and I have read every article in the USA presses I can find. It is an almost unanimous decision that he will not be the President for those 47%. That being said, he owned up to it and said he sticks by his statements.

The sad truth is I don't think the ones that are in the 47% realize they are talking about him. Seniors, students, military, etc. they all think that 47% of the public is getting a full ride.

OK. I admit I am a Democrat. I want Obama to win. But, I think this is going to be a very close election.

Guest fountainhall

I can see this thread running into quite a few pages. More of Mitt's unintentioned wit -

"It's not worth moving heaven and earth, spending billions of dollars just trying to catch one person." —Mitt Romney, speaking in 2007 about killing Osama bin Laden

"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love." –Mitt Romney (January 2012)

"I'll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry's come back." –Mitt Romney, on the American auto industry, despite having written a New York Times op-ed in 2008 titled "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt," in which he said if GM, Ford and Chrysler got a government bailout "you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye"

"I'm not familiar precisely with what I said, but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was." —Mitt Romney (May 17, 2012)

Hell, I'd seen enough long before this gaffe came out. The man has no principals at all. If the polls showed that he could win if he had the homosexual vote, he would be giving public blow jobs tomorrow.