TotallyOz

Do any of you watch Sons of Anarchy in Gay Thailand?

I know some shows are hard to get in LOS but this show is one of my all time favorites. This season just started and it is without a doubt the best season opener I have ever seen. Plus, the introduction of Jimmy Smitts is great.

If you have not seen this show before, run, do not walk, to one of those DVD places and pick up the first few seasons and watch it. I really didn't think I'd like a show about a motorcycle gang but it is amazing and the characters are really developed in depth. Plus, I love Katie Segal in this show! And, the eye candy if you like rough and tough men is enjoyable!

I love the show but wait to watch it until the season is over. I trust you can restrain yourself from revealing stuff!

Jimmy Smitts, huh? :angry:

Me Restrain? Are you serious! You may soon be hearing the background noise from the show. I hear the walls are paper thin where you live.

Yes, Jimmy. I loved him in LA Law many moons ago and then when he was in Dexter a few seasons back. He is back in prime form. Let me tell you what his character does in this season........

:)

Guest thaiworthy

It's been quiet since you left. I miss the pitter-patter of a dozen feet on the balcony.

Those were his 3 dogs. 4 paws x 3 dogs = 12 pitter patters on the balcony. Didn't that keep you up at night?