Guest fountainhall

Beachlover Redux!

When you're an alleged adult and playing the kind of juvenile games he played, I can only conclude that what's involved is a substantial personality disorder and/or outright mental illness. In real life, he can't get away with it as the people around him certainly react and cause him to either modify his behavior or to shrink into the background. The internet's anonymity, on the other hand, fosters tsuch behavior and too often prevents us from normally reacting to the bullshit.

More than likely, he's continued to post under other guises and most certainly he's read the boards. He, like half a dozen others that infest a few boards, simply can't stop themselves.

That's strange as I checked another Board I'm registered with but don't post on and spotted him fairly easily. Is he a chastened man, now older and wiser I wonder, or has he finished licking his wounds and is champing at the bit to sink his fangs into adversaries both old and new... ? :o

Guest fountainhall

Some consider he has already reappeared phoenix-iike on this Board. Mind you, to keep up the cover story for as long as BL did (despite a few hiccups) takes some effort. The alleged new guise may appear slightly different. All rather Barry Humphries-like with his various persona!

Guest snapshot
Passions will no doubt be reignited!

Yours included, you must admit. :)

a 60yo+ farang.

Hmmm... Ironically, what I see is a bunch of 60yo+ farangs obsessing and fretting over a dynamic young guy who gets their hearts racing. :p

what I see is a bunch of 60yo+ farangs obsessing and fretting over a dynamic young guy

Hardly. But, before commenting further, perhaps you might advise how you (who apparently has only been here since June of this year) know that the referenced poster was "young" (let alone "dynamic")? And what might you know of the posting problems the referenced poster caused both here and on two other boards over the last three years?

Guest snapshot

It sounds like you have some built up resentment going by your stern tone. :)

Ironically, you were causing problems for yourself last time I looked.

It sounds like you have some built up resentment going by your stern tone. :)

Ironically, you were causing problems for yourself last time I looked.

Allow me to be the first with passions reignited.

What's in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;

And beachlover by any other name is and will always be a jerk. You.ve got to be kidding, jealous my ass.

Hmmm... Ironically, what I see is a bunch of 60yo+ farangs obsessing and fretting over a dynamic young guy who gets their hearts racing. :p

Allow me to be the first with passions reignited.

What's in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;

And beachlover by any other name is and will always be a jerk. You.ve got to be kidding, jealous my ass.