Rogie

65 years on - Roswell revisited

Koko mentioned Roswell in passing in one of his posts on the Spellbound thread.

Well, dare I say it, but Roswell's back in the news! You'll either sit bolt upright in your seat or stifle a yawn. It's that kind of thing . . .

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says

Happy anniversary, Roswell, N.M. It was 65 years ago today that the Roswell Daily Record blasted an infamous headline claiming local military officials had captured a flying saucer on a nearby ranch. And now, a former CIA agent says it really happened.

"It was not a damn weather balloon -- it was what it was billed when people first reported it," said Chase Brandon, a 35-year CIA veteran. "It was a craft that clearly did not come from this planet, it crashed and I don't doubt for a second that the use of the word 'remains' and 'cadavers' was exactly what people were talking about."

Read more, if you're interested, at:

http://www.huffingto..._ref=weird-news

Of course, the guy just happens to be selling a book when he comes out with this "information." Surely only a coincidence he'll likely claim....

The notion that the US or any country could keep this type of event secret for 50+ years is fairly preposterous for me. Don't believe it for a second.

But maybe the fact that no aliens have landed here since may be some proof of a superior intelligence out there (having understood what humans have done to each other and their planet, they crossed the earth off the list of desirable places to visit...hehe).