Maple

GayThailand.com Blocked in Thailand

As posted by Catawampuscat on another forum, www.GayThailand.com has now been blocked inside Thailand by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT). http://ict.cyberclean.org/

Although I am in Pattaya, I was able to access this site by using one of the site circumventor proxies provided by Elephantspike. Once I got to Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand, I typed "www.gaythailand.com" in the "Location via proxy:" box -- and it worked! Hence this post.

Guest elephantspike

If you are already accessing sawatdee-gay-thailand via proxy, all you need to do is click-through the link to gaythailand.com under "Our Friends" on the lower-right side of the main index page. That will take you here via the proxy.

The latest proxy from Site Circumventor is www.purplebananas.com

A new one is added twice weekly, and it takes longer than that for them to get banned, so you should always be able to access your favorite sites by using the latest proxy. Don't forget to join the mailing list to get the newest ones emailed to you, or check out this thread on the Sawatdee Forum on ezboard:

http://p092.ezboard.com/fsawatdeeforumfrm7...opicID=12.topic

I have been updating that thread with the latest Site Circumventor proxies as I recieve each mailing. They can't or won't block ezboard.com. It is too big.

Guest stef

If you are already accessing sawatdee-gay-thailand via proxy, all you need to do is click-through the link to gaythailand.com under "Our Friends" on the lower-right side of the main index page. That will take you here via the proxy.

The latest proxy from Site Circumventor is www.purplebananas.com

A new one is added twice weekly, and it takes longer than that for them to get banned, so you should always be able to access your favorite sites by using the latest proxy. Don't forget to join the mailing list to get the newest ones emailed to you, or check out this thread on the Sawatdee Forum on ezboard:

http://p092.ezboard.com/fsawatdeeforumfrm7...opicID=12.topic

I have been updating that thread with the latest Site Circumventor proxies as I recieve each mailing. They can't or won't block ezboard.com. It is too big.

Thanks Elephantspike for your advices. I am not in thailand right now but I remember with your advices I was able to access your site while in thailand when it first got the same block.

I have no clue how this works but it did work well for Sawatdee Gay Thailand.

Thanks again.

Stef